Water Coolers Delivery Information
We would like to make sure you receive best possible service, and will enjoy crystal clear best tasting water from your own bottleless water cooler for years to come. Please read shipping guidelines below to make sure your cooler arrives in excellent condition.
Everything below applies to Crystal Quest brand of the coolers. All other machines, including our own brands and FilterWater.com-branded, are shipped via common carrier such as Fedex.
Crystal Quest Bottleless Water Coolers are shipped via regional carrier or via a Freight service such as FedEx Freight. Each unit is carefully packaged to avoid damage in transit. Coolers are shipped on a skid, or in a wooden crate. Our packaging exceeds shipping industry standards (verified by FedEx and a large regional carrier). "Free Shipping" or "Flat Rate Shipping" promotion (when available) includes a "curbside delivery" via a standard Ground Delivery service by a freight company of our choice only.
Please make sure you make arrangements and be able to accept a delivery via a large truck. Some Freight companies will use smaller truck (such as UPS), but most will deliver via a large 18-wheeler. If your street doesn't allow large trucks, make sure you notify us before you order, or add a Note during checkout process.
If you require additional services, such as forklift, or a delivery inside the building, there will be additional charges. For example these locations will almost certainly receive additional shipping charges:
- delivery to office or apartment buildings in New York City, unless a building has a loading dock and a shipment can be dropped off there for your company
- a street that doesn't allow large trucks
- locations where a forklift will be required to complete delivery (Note: coolers are shipped on a skid, so a driver is only responsible for "curb" or loading dock delivery. Any situation where a cooler needs to be moved while on a skid may qualify for forklift charges). Forklift or lift gate service charge is $55.
- delivery to floor other than ground floor
- Unfortunately due to high gas prices FedEx Freight now imposes residential delivery charges on us ($55). If a unit is delivered to a residence, an extra charge of $55 will be billed to you.
Please note, that if you've placed an order and not notified us of a special shipping situation, or a Freight company is unable to deliver to your address directly, or if it has to hand off shipment to a third-party carrier (example: certain remote territories, islands, restricted areas, unpaved roads where freight service is unavailable), you may have to make delivery arrangements with a shipping company. In that case, you will be responsible for any additional charges.
What to Do on Arrival
Please examine the cooler on arrival for damages in presence of a delivery driver. If packaging is damaged, please open it and carefully examine cooler for internal damages. If you notice any damages, or cooler has arrived not on a skid please refuse delivery! A cooler may sustain internal damages druning shipping process that are not visible from outside, that can cause leaks. If you refuse delivery of a damaged item, the shipping company is responsible for damages.
If you accepted a shipment and a cooler sustained damage during shipping process, it is your responsibility to call shipping company and file a damaged shipment claim. We recommend filing "concealed damage" claim with a Carrier as soon as possible!
Bottleless coolers cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes or Mail Forwarding addresses. You should provide an actual physical address.
We suggest keeping a box and a skid at least until your cooler is installed and is properly functioning.
Please understand that you are responsible for proper water cooler installation and maintenance. Coolers are simple robust machines that require virtually no maintenance. In order to get good quality filtered water, water filter cartridges need to be replaced at intervals described in the manual. Manufacturer provides a warranty and minor technical assistance over the phone. You should be able to, or have an access to someone who can follow troubleshooting instructions described in the manual or by a technician. If you are unable to do this, please be advised that it may be in your best interest to hire someone locally who will install and/or maintain our or similar Bottleless Water Cooler for you.
Warning of Warranty Limitations. You must replace filters on your coolers at recommended intervals. Failure to replace filters will void manufacturer warranty. We are not responsible for repairs that may occur if you don't replace filters in your cooler.
Returning a Water Cooler
You may be able to return Water Coolers within the guidelines of our return Policies. You may be responsible for shipping charges, and also packaging and properly shipping coolers back to us. Please do NOT return Crystal Quest coolers via regular Fedex or UPS delivery, as they may get damaged in transit. Contact us to arrange proper return or exchange.
- Best Water Filters and Purifiers
- Bottleless Water Cooler Filtration Process
- Case Studies: Commercial and Industrial Water Systems
- Compare Water Cooler Models
- Countertop Filter Installation Instructions
- Free Water Test
- Holiday Gift Ideas
- Installation Instructions and Manuals
- Science Kit Instructions
- UltraFiltration Membrane
- Water Coolers Delivery Information
- Water Filter Service Locations
- Water Filter Tank Capacity Calculator
- Water Softener Cation Resin
- Water Test Strips MSDS