FW-850 CounterTop Water Cooler Bottleless
As Low As $20 Per Month details
Dimensions: 9"W x 15"L x 15"H
Weight: 30 lb
Ships in 2-3 days
Introduced in 2020. This Filtered Water Purifier will fit most counter tops and produces high quality hot, cold and ambient purified water. Unit is equipped with an LCD display screen and touch sensitive interface, that tells you the temperature of the hot or cold water (which is also adjustable), tracks how many gallons/ liters/ days have gone by since it’s last filter change.
The FW-850 water cooler has a built-in 3 stage filtration , OR 4 stage state of the art, ultra filtration system. This unit can also be setup with a 4 stage Reverse Osmosis filtration system that produces up to 100 GPD, also internal.
* Our 4-stage filters are designed to remove majority of contaminants found in US city water, down to 0.5 micron.
* 4-stage filtration system adds a 0.2 micron Ultra filtration membrane that does NOT require a drain.
* Reverse Osmosis system produces water that is close to pure.
Beauty and elegance, cutting edge design, superb filtration technology and high end components - all combined into one exceptional product! Guaranteed quality, reliability and easy serviceability from this excellent drinking water cooler. The 850 is truly the World’s most advanced counter top, point of use water cooler around!
Key Features and Benefits:
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE USED WITH A SURGE PROTECTION DEVICE, A LEAK DETECTOR/LEAK CONTROLLER DEVICE, AND A PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE, ESPECIALLY WHEN INSTALLED IN HIGH RISE BUILDINGS.
Backed by great warranty!
Best in class 1 year manufacturer's warranty system on electronics, 3 years on compressor.
- All Units come with a complete filtration system, ready to be installed.
- Filter cartridges are included with FW-850 coolers that come with filtration system installed (FW-850F, FW-850RO).
- Final assembly in U.S. using U.S. and South Korean parts.
- Bottle-less cooler comes with filter cartridges, installation hardware and instructions. Call a number in the manual during installation if you have any questions!
Tested and Certified
Products Also Recommended