DOW Filmtec TW30HP-4611 RO Membrane 1200 GPD
Brand: DOW Filmtec
List Price: $755.00
As Low As $16 Per Month details
Dimensions: 4.6" x 11"
Weight: 6 lb
Ships in 1-2 weeks
DOW Filmtec TW30HP-4611 RO Membrane 1200 GPD, a 4.6" x 11" Reverse Osmosis Membrane that can provide RO quality water up to 1200 gallons per day. It can operate at feed pressures ranging from 225 psi to 600 psi with 99% salt rejection. This element is a 4.6 inches in diameter which features highest quality of membranes available on the market today for Hospitals, Dialysis, Clinics and other Medical Applications. The high performance TW30HP element is designed for high performance and salt rejection. Made with the same high quality material as Filmtec commercial and industrial membranes.
Filmtec RO elements separate salts from water and are produced with an automated fabrication process for precision, consistency, and reliability offering high rejection of dissolved solids and organics and operate very efficiently at lower pressures. The TW30 Tap Water Thin Film-Commercial RO membranes are tape-wrapped—-built with the same high quality membranes and materials of construction as industrial elements, except for the hard outer shell, and are more economical for commercial systems with one or two elements per housing. In addition to the highest quality water and the lowest energy costs, DOW membranes also deliver savings through its increased resistance to fouling by providing the industry’s longest lasting and most reliable performance.
This membrane is a part of the "Tape-Wrapped 46NN Elements for Medical Applications" by DOW FILMTEC , including TW30HP-4611, TW30HP-4619 (discontinued) and TW30HP-4641 (discontinued), and are applied in water treatment systems in sanitary applications, for Medical and Research institutions. Its advanced technological design is manufactured for excellent structural stability and more productivity than other elements.
TW30HP-4611 Key Features and Benefits:
* Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2000 ppm NaCl, 225 psig (15.5 bar), 77°F(25°C), 15% recovery. Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
**Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C).
*** Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, Dow recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Most RO systems have carbon pre-filters for this purpose.
- Proper start-up of reverse osmosis water treatment system is essential to prepare the industrial membrane elements for operating service and to prevent membrane damage due to overfeeding or hydraulic shock.
- Before initiating system start-up procedures, membrane pretreatment, loading of the membrane elements, instrument calibration and other system checks should be completed.
- During prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that the Dow Filmtec membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution. This is to prevent biological growth.
- (To ensure proper product startup and usage, please review Operation Guidelines and General Information section from the Product Data Sheet.)
|DOW Filmtec 4.6 inch Tapwater RO Membranes Datasheet (pdf)||47 KB|
|DOW Filmtec Membranes Warranty (pdf)||32 KB|