DOW Filmtec SW30HRLE-400 RO Membrane 7500 GPD
Brand: DOW Filmtec
As Low As $27 Per Month details
Dimensions: 8" x 40"
Weight: 11 lb
Ships in 1-2 weeks
DOW Filmtec SW30HRLE-400 Sea Water Reverse Osmosis Membrane, a 8.0" x 40" RO membrane element that can provide RO quality water of up to 7,500 gallons per day at a 8% recovery rate. It can operate at feed pressures ranging from 800 psi to 1,200 psi with 99.8% salt rejection. This Seawater RO element is designed to reduce capital and operational costs of large desalination systems that produce greater than approximately 10 gpm (2300 L/h) of permeate for premium seawater reverse osmosis (RO). These products combine premium membrane performance with automated precision fabrication to provide reliable and consistent performance..
SW30HRLE-400 Elements offer a combination of high rejection and low energy requirements to allow lower total costs with medium- and high-salinity feed water. Dow’s fully automated and precise element production enables the most consistent products in the industry for the most consistent product performance available. With a wide range of membranes available to meet various system design requirements, Filmtec's RO products combine excellent membrane quality with automated precision fabrication, taking system performance to unprecedented levels. This product is best for seawater desalination, municipal drinking water and industrial desalination.
Key Features and Benefits:
* Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 32,000 ppm NaC, 800 psi(55 bar), 77°F(25°C), 8% recovery rate. Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/- 20%.
**Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C).
*** Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, Dow recommends removing residual free chlorine by pre-treatment prior to membrane exposure. Most RO systems have carbon pre-filters for this purpose.
- These membranes may be subject to drinking water application restrictions in some countries; please check the application status before use and sale.
- Proper start-up of reverse osmosis water treatment system is essential to prepare the industrial membrane elements for operating service and to prevent membrane damage due to overfeeding or hydraulic shock.
- Before initiating system start-up procedures, membrane pretreatment, loading of the membrane elements, instrument calibration and other system checks should be completed.
- The use of this product in and of itself does not necessarily guarantee the removal of cysts and pathogens from water. Effective cyst and pathogen reduction is dependent on the complete system design and on the operation and maintenance of the system.
- During prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that the Dow Filmtec membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution. This is to prevent biological growth.
- (To ensure proper product startup and usage, please review Operation Guidelines and General Information section from the Product Data Sheet.)
|DOW Filmtec SW30HRLE–400 Data (pdf)||82 KB|