DOW Filmtec TW30-2521 RO Membrane 325 GPD
Brand: DOW Filmtec
List Price: $324.00
Dimensions: 2.5" x 21"
Weight: 3 lb
Ships in 3-5 days
DOW Filmtec TW30-2521 RO Membrane 325 GPD, a 2.5" x 21" Reverse Osmosis Membrane that can provide RO quality water up to 325 gallons per day at a 8% recovery rate. It can operate at feed pressures ranging from 225 psi to 600 psi with 99.5% salt rejection. This element offers the highest quality water for small commercial systems purifying less than one gallon per minute(0.2 m3/d) of RO water.
Filmtec RO elements separate salts from water and are produced with an automated fabrication process for precision, consistency, and reliability offering high rejection of dissolved solids and organics and operate very efficiently at lower pressures. The TW30 series Tap Water Thin Film-Commercial RO membranes are tape-wrapped making them suitable and recommended for systems with one or two elements per housing. In addition to the highest quality water and the lowest energy costs, DOW membranes also deliver savings through its increased resistance to fouling by providing the industry’s longest lasting and most reliable performance.
This membrane is a part of the "Small Commercial Elements" line of products by DOW FILMTEC and are applied in commercial water treatment systems, food service, hospitality industry, medical and research institutions. Its advanced technological design is manufactured for excellent structural stability and more productivity than other elements.
TW30-2521 Key Features and Benefits:
* Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2000 ppm NaCl, 225 psig (15.5 bar), 77°F(25°C), 8% recovery. Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
**Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C).
*** Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, Dow recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Most RO systems have carbon pre-filters for this purpose.
- Proper start-up of reverse osmosis water treatment system is essential to prepare the industrial membrane elements for operating service and to prevent membrane damage due to overfeeding or hydraulic shock.
- Before initiating system start-up procedures, membrane pre-treatment, loading of the membrane elements, instrument calibration and other system checks should be completed.
- During prolonged system shut downs, it is recommended that the Dow Filmtec membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution. This is to prevent biological growth.
- (To ensure proper product startup and usage, please review Operation Guidelines and General Information section from the Product Data Sheet.)
|DOW Filmtec Small Commercial Membranes Data Sheet (pdf)||0.22 MB|
|DOW Filmtec Membranes Warranty (pdf)||32 KB|