Inline TDS Meter measures the tap or any other water source such as water coming out of your purification system for TDS, Total Dissolved Solids. Ideal for testing the effectiveness of Reverse Osmosis systems. Measures Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in water.
SM-1 Inline TDS Monitor Features:
- SM-1 Monitor Displays TDS levels of the water with an electrode probe.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
- SM1 TDS Inline Water Monitor comes Factory Calibrated: meters are calibrated with a NaCl solution. Meters can be re-calibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with John Guest Quick-Connect T-fittings - 1/4" Tee, ask as for 3/8" Connector or see Related Products below
- Installs quickly and easily.
This is a typical TDS, Total Dissolved Solids Scale , what you can expect your water to be.
Range: 0-9990 ppm
Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2"
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
Manufacture Warranty: 1 year
Comparable to BM-TDS reverse osmosis inline TDS monitor.
Use DM-1 TDS Meter to determine when the filters need to be changed.