Mega Countertop Water Filter Stainless Steel
Filter cartridge(s) included.
Mega Stainless Steel Single Replaceable Cartridge Countertop Water Filter by CRYSTAL QUEST is a kitchen counter system equipped with a 6-stage filtration replaceable cartridge. The system sits side by side with your faucet giving you an instant option to have filtered and none filtered water in one location. It offers great taste and pureness by eliminating impurities of tap water. The perfect solution for any household, it is quick and easy to install - attractive, convenient, and effective system that removes many contaminants from water. It's stainless steel finish provides elegance and modern texture to your kitchen.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 6-stages of filtration
- Elegant design with stainless steel finish
- A diverter valve near the aerator switches between filtered and unfiltered water.
- 99%+ chlorine removal
- Easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- Installation requires no tools on any standard faucet(Counter top filter installation instructions).
- Replacement cartridge has variable configuration based on filtration capacity
- This solid state water filter uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon (GAC) with Eagle Redox Alloy and more.
|SKU||Filtration Capacity (up to)||Filter Life|
|W20-PLUS [CQE-CT-00112] *(CQ-RC-PL-10, CQE-RC-04002)||10,000 gallons||1-3 years|
|W20-ULTRA [CQE-CT-00113] *(CQ-RC-UL-10, CQE-RC-04003)||20,000 gallons||2-4 years|
|W20-ULTIMATE [CQE-CT-00114] *(CQ-RC-UM-10, CQE-RC-04004)||30,000 gallons||3-5 years|
|Dimensions:||5"L x 13"H x 5"W|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F (4.4°C) - 90°F (32.2°C)|
|Operating Pressure(PSI):||20 PSI - 60 PSI|
|Design Flow Rate:||0.5 gallons per minute(best performance)|
|Filter Life(months):||12-24(Plus), 24-36(Ultra), 36-60(Ultimate)|
|Line size:||3 ft|
* Stainless steel filtration systems may need periodic maintenance to prevent corrosion from hard water, water with high levels of nitrates and high levels of iron. To prevent and rid your system of corrosiveness, quarterly cleaning should be done. This can be done using 9% white vinegar and warm water. Sumps and caps (as applicable), should be cleaned and rinsed well.
NSF Standard 42
NSF Standard 61