FW-2000 Bottleless Water Cooler with Filter
List Price: $750.00
As Low As $18 Per Month details
Weight: 67 lb
Filter cartridge(s) included.
FW-2000 Bottleless Water Cooler - a 3-stage sub-micron Ultra Filtration, or the 4-stage Reverse Osmosis System. 7 different filtration options that fit your specific drinking water needs. This premium water dispenser has hot, cold and and room temperature function powered by a LG compressor for high-end performance and unmatched quality refrigeration. The FW-2000 is FilterWater's most popular design in its class.
This FilterWater water cooler unit's ability to carry different configurations makes these water coolers the most versatile from our product lines. The LG compressor provides reliable cooling system and its surgical type 316 high-grade stainless steel hot and cold water tanks adds extreme durability. Our coolers are designed to produce pure, great tasting water for the whole family that is clean and safe to drink.
Beauty and elegance, cutting edge design, superb filtration technology and high end components - all combined into one exceptional product! Guaranteed quality, reliability and easy serviceability from this excellent drinking water cooler.
Key Features and Benefits:
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE USED WITH A SURGE PROTECTION DEVICE, A LEAK DETECTOR/LEAK CONTROLLER DEVICE, AND A PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE, ESPECIALLY WHEN INSTALLED IN HIGH RISE BUILDINGS.
* UltraViolet Sterilizer, $100 (select +UV model from Filtration Systems above, and we install it on your new cooler)
* Anti-Scale carbon block filter on FW-2000FS anti-scale models, ($35).
Backed by great warranty! 1 year manufacturer's warranty system, 3 years on compressor.
- All Units come with a complete filtration system, ready to be installed.
- Filter cartridges are included with FW-2000 coolers that come with filtration system installed (FW-2000F, FW-2000RO).
- Final assembly in U.S. using U.S. and overseas parts.
- Bottle-less cooler comes with filter cartridges, installation hardware and instructions. Call a number in the manual during installation if you have any questions!
Tested and Certified