FW-1000 Bottleless Water Cooler with Filtration
As Low As $16 Per Month details
Weight: 67 lb
Filter cartridge(s) included.
FW-1000 Filtered Water Dispenser - just plain water cooler without filtration, a 3-stage sub-micron Ultra Filtration, or the 4-stage Reverse Osmosis System - a great choice for your specific drinking water needs. This premium water dispenser has both hot and cold function supported by a LG compressor for high-end performance and unmatched quality refrigeration.
The FilterWater.com FW1000 Bottleless Water Cooler unit allows you to choose your option of configuration between Ultrafiltration and Reverse Osmosis or just plain cooled/heated water, making these water coolers the most versatile from our product lines. Our coolers are designed to produce pure, great tasting water for the office or your whole family that is clean and safe to drink.
Beauty and elegance, cutting edge design, superb filtration technology and high end components - all combined into one exceptional product! Equipped with a LG compressor that provides reliable cooling system and surgical type 316 high-grade stainless steel hot and cold water tanks inside for extreme durability. Guaranteed quality, reliability and easy serviceability from this excellent drinking water cooler.
Key Features and Benefits:
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE USED WITH A SURGE PROTECTION DEVICE, A LEAK DETECTOR/LEAK CONTROLLER DEVICE, AND A PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE, ESPECIALLY WHEN INSTALLED IN HIGH RISE BUILDINGS.
* Optional Add-on: UltraViolet Sterilizer, $100 (select +UV as Filtration System and we install it on your new cooler)
Backed by great warranty! 1 year manufacturer's warranty system, 3 years on compressor.
- All Units come with a complete filtration system, ready to be installed.
- Filter cartridges are included with the FW-1000 coolers that come with filtration system installed (FW-1000F, FW-1000RO).
- Final assembly in U.S. using U.S. and overseas parts.
- Bottle-less cooler comes with filter cartridges, installation hardware and instructions. Call a number in the manual during installation if you have any questions!
Tested and Certified