eXact Micro 10 Water Tester Standard Kit
List Price: $384.99
Weight: 2.5 lb
Currently not available
The eXact Micro 10 Photometer has been discontinued, is replaced with eXact Pool Tester. An electronic water tester that can test over 10 water contaminants: Free Chlorine, Combined Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, Total Alkalinity, Ozone, Bromine, Calcium Hardness, Phosphate, pH, Chloride / Salt. Pool Professionals will need this test because it produces fast, accurate, on the spot results. Also, drop counting is replaced by simple 20 second count down while strip is in the vial. It is ideal for residential, commercial, and municipal water testing, and also for testing pool water quality.
Discontinued, replaced with Exact Pool & Drinking Water Photometer.
Exact Micro 10 Standard Kit Includes 25 tests of each:
1) eXact Strip Micro 0.01 - 6.0 ppm (mg/L) DPD-1 ( Free Chlorine )
2) eXact Strip Micro DPD-3 ( Combined Chlorine )
3) Phosphate (Micro PO4)
4) eXact Strip Micro pH- 6.2 - 8.4
5) eXact Strip Chloride Micro CH
6) eXact Strip Micro 20 - 180 Total Alkalinity
7) eXact Strip Micro CY Cyanuric Acid
8) eXact Strip Micro CA Calcium, Hardness
2 mixing cups,
1 cell cleaning brush,
Plastic carrying case.
How to Use eXact Micro 10 Photometer:
1. Turn the meter on and select an appropriate test by pressing MENU button.
2. Remove a test strip for chosen test from the bottle. Don't forget to recap the bottle immediately.
3. Rinse the CELL, which is located in the top of the meter, at least 3 times with water to remove residue and prevent cross-contamination. Finally, fill it with 4 ml of water sample.
4. Zero meter - press ZERO button until 0.00 ppm is displayed. Sample is ready for testing.
5. Dip strip into a water sample in a CELL, and immediately press READ button to start reading. This will start a 20 second countdown. Move strip back and forth in water sample. Remove and discard when timers shows 1.
6. Read the results.
EPA Compliant testing method for Free & Total Chlorine when used with DPD chemistry. Micro 10 is a first meter to directly read Combined Chlorine with 0.01 precision and no math required. With a 4 mL sample cell it's environmental friendly using less chemicals than regular 10 ml tests or most other electronic testers. The meter provides accuracy you can rely on, minimum variation, and fast results (uses 20 second test method) at 0.01 resolution.
US EPA Compliant meter for Free & Total Chlorine.
2-year warranty with satisfaction guarantee.
Manufacturer's product number: 486699-K
|eXact Micro Photometer Warranty (pdf)||1.07 MB|
|eXact Micro 10 Photometer Brochure (pdf)||0.36 MB|
|Exact Micro 10 Product Manual (pdf)||1.68 MB|