Thunder 3000CP Reverse Osmosis System with Pump
Brand: Crystal Quest
List Price: $699.00
As Low As $18 Per Month details
Dimensions: 24"x8"x16" + 15"x11"D tank
Weight: 40 lb
Ships in 2-3 days
Filter cartridge(s) included.
Thunder 3000CP Reverse Osmosis System with Pump by Crystal Quest is a 13-stage RO + UF Undersink System combined with an UltraViolet sterilizer to prevent bacteria contamination. The system is equipped with a pump for low pressure or customers with well water. The filtration stages are distributed into 5 replaceable cartridges plus an UltraViolet sterilizer, which effectively removes up to 99.9% of undesirable contaminants and particles as small as 1/1000 of a micron by forcing untreated water through a semi-permeable membrane.
Water Pump pressures the water to flow in the reverse direction through a membrane to capture most contaminants. Filter components include the 2 standard multi-stage(6-stage) cartridge, RO membrane, UF membrane, Solid Carbon cartridge,and Ultraviolet cartridge. Thunder 3000CP systems can produce up to 100 gallons of top quality water per day and have compact designs that can easily fit beneath the kitchen sink. CRYSTAL QUEST Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer System is the most ecological way of treating your water.
Thunder Reverse Osmosis/Ultrafiltration systems are revolutionary breakthrough in the water quality industry. Decades of research have produced totally new most effective, healthiest drinking water system on the market today.
The Thunder 3000CP Crystal Quest Reverse Osmosis System is capable of removing drug residues and virtually all pharmaceutical contaminants from water!
Key Features and Benefits:
* Varies by region, your water quality and use
**Optional add-on filter cartridges: Natural alkalizer/ionizer + mineralizer and oxidation cartridge, Fluoride removing cartridge, Nitrates and Arsenic removing cartridge.
- When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. Specify during order process.
- Supplied with a complete installation kit that includes a European lead-free long-reach designer faucet, 4 gallons steel pressurized holding tank, all interconnecting color-coded tubing, filter cartridges, Ultrafiltration membrane, RO membrane, and installation hardware for easy homeowner installation.
- Units are manufactured standard with 110v electrical outlet but are also available in 220v if requested.
- The RO is designed to work in a psi range from 35-60 with 60 being optimum. This system will also work with low pressure feeds.
- Manufactured from FDA-compliant materials.