eXact Micro 8 Advanced Photometer
Weight: 2.5 lb
Discontinued product. The eXact Micro 8 Water Meter offers direct water testing capabilities for Cyanide, Total Iron, Ferrous Iron, Ammonia, Phosphates, Fluoride, BT-pH, Sulfide and % Transmission, which allows for testing of 8 different water quality parameters. Patented technology with EZ-3 easy 3-step testing method produces results on the spot!
The eXact Micro 8 Advanced Photometer is using wavelength that's selected in order to indentify specific water contaminants. It is a faster, safer, easier and very precise testing meter. It's ideal for residential, commercial, and municipal water testing, and also for testing fluoride. 4 mL sample cell is smaller than ordinary 10 mL cells on the market, allowing for smaller device that fits in any hand.
Q: I found test strips that work for fluoride. Why do I need a Photometer?
A: We've been on the market for a while, and so far we have not found a test strip that works at home or in the field that doesn't require a chemical reagent or a photometer for accurate, repeatable results.
Exact Micro 8 Photometer Standard Kit includes eXact Micro 8 Photometer and the following tests:
1) Iron , 50 test strips
2) Sulfide , 50 test strips and reagent
3) pH ranging 5.9 - 9, 100 test strips
4) Phosphate , 50 test strips
5) Ammonia, 25 test strips and reagent
How to Use eXact Micro 8 Photometer:
1. Turn the meter on and select an appropriate test by pressing MENU button.
2. Remove a test strip for chosen test from the bottle. Don't forget to recap the bottle immediately.
3. Rinse the CELL, which is located in the top of the meter, at least 3 times with water to remove residue and prevent cross-contamination. Finally, fill it with 4 ml of water sample.
4. Zero meter - press ZERO button until 0.00 ppm is displayed. Sample is ready for testing.
5. Dip strip into a water sample in a CELL, and immediately press READ button to start reading. This will start a 20 second countdown. Move strip back and forth in water sample. Remove and discard when timers shows 1.
6. Read the results.
The meter provides accuracy you can rely on, minimum variation, and fast results (uses 20 second test method) at 0.01 resolution.
Manufacturer's product number: 486800-K