The eXact Micro 10 Photometer is a electronic water tester that's a first meter to directly read Combined Chlorine with 0.01 precision and no math required. It's ideal for residential, commercial, and municipal water testing.
The eXact Micro 10 Water Meter offers TEN modes which provide direct read capabilities for Free Chlorine, Combined Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, Total Alkalinity, Ozone, Bromine, Calcium Hardness, Phosphate, pH, Chloride / Salt. Pool Professionals will need this test because it produces fast, accurate, on the spot results. Also, drop counting is replaced by simple 20 second count down while strip is in the vial.
EPA Compliant testing method for Free & Total Chlorine when used with DPD chemistry.
With a 4 mL sample cell it's environmental friendly using less chemicals than regular 10 ml tests or most other electronic testers. The meter provides accuracy you can rely on, minimum variation, and fast results (uses 20 second test method) at 0.01 resolution.
Exact Micro 10 Standard Kit Includes 25 tests of each:
1) eXact Strip Micro 0.01 - 6.0 ppm (mg/L) DPD-1 ( Free Chlorine )
2) eXact Strip Micro DPD-3 ( Combined Chlorine )
3) Phosphate (Micro PO4)
4) eXact Strip Micro pH- 6.2 - 8.4
5) eXact Strip Chloride Micro CH
6) eXact Strip Micro 20 – 180 Total Alkalinity
7) eXact Strip Micro CY Cyanuric Acid
8) eXact Strip Micro CA Calcium, Hardness
2 mixing cups
1 cell cleaning brush
Plastic carrying case
How to Use eXact Micro 10 Photometer:
1. Turn the meter on and select an appropriate test by pressing MENU button.
2. Remove a test strip for chosen test from the bottle. Don't forget to recap the bottle immediately.
3. Rinse the CELL, which is located in the top of the meter, at least 3 times with water to remove residue and prevent cross-contamination. Finally, fill it with 4 ml of water sample.
4. Zero meter - press ZERO button untill 0.00 ppm is displayed. Sample is ready for testing.
5. Dip strip into a water sample in a CELL, and immediately press READ button to start reading. This will start a 20 second countdown. Move strip back and forth in water sample. Remove and discard when timers shows 1.
6. Read the results.
Over 10 Direct read parameters ( Free Chlorine, Combined Clorine, Total Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, Total Alkalinity, Ozone, Calcium, Phosphate, pH and Chloride / Salt )
(for use in accordance with U.S. Patent No. 7,333,194)
0.01 ppm (mg/L) precision
Built-in, permanent cell
(no loose glass or plastic cells; simply fill or dip into water)
Automatic countdown timer
160 test memory (saves last 20 tests per menu)
Incorporates eXact Strip technology (safe & reliable reagent dispersion)
No-slip grip housing
Lightweight (weighs only 6 oz with batteries installed)
Waterproof meter (IP-67)& floats
Easy-to-read LCD display
Environmentally friendly (recyclable parts & uses 60% less reagents than 10mL sample tests)
Proprietary optics (allow for accurate testing without cap, though available)
Can test for 25 parameters:
with use of test-specific reagents and conversion chart: Ammonia, Bromine, Chloride/Salt, Chlorine Dioxide, Chromium Hexavalent, Copper, Cyanuric Acid, Fluoride, Iodine, Iron, Low Range Total Hardness, Manganese, Nitrate, Nitrite, Ozone, Acid pH, Alkali pH, Potassium, Sulfate, Sulfide, and Turbidity
US EPA Compliant meter for Free & Total Chlorine
2-year warranty with satisfaction guarantee
Manufacturer's product number: 486699-K