Crystal Quest Pitcher Water Filter
Brand: Crystal Quest
Weight: 1.4 lb
Using a water filter pitcher in your home is the most convenient and relatively inexpensive way to get clean drinking water. It is a step up into drinking with water filtration. The Large Capacity Ultimate Pitcher provides clean, great-tasting water chilled in from your refrigerator. This pitcher shows 99%+ chlorine removal past 20,000 gallons of water. It is the only one in its class that is designed with a series of cartridges that may fit any requirement - SMART Advanced 4-Stage Filter, SMART+Fluoride , SMART+Arsenic and Alkaline cartridge. Either one can provide up to 2,000 gallons (6-12 months) of quality drinking water.
Voted "Best Buy" by Consumer Digest Magazine multiple years in a row since 2006 and as recent as 2012, and is also BPA FREE!
Our Pitcher Advantages:
SMART 4-Stage Filter. Our Carafe Pitcher Water filter is the only leading brand with 4 stages of filtration:
1. One micron sediment pre-filter. Removes dirt, rust, sediment and any large particles from water.
2. KDF55 and KDF85 reduce iron, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium and other dissolved metals, and harmful bacteria. Also make filter bacteriostatic (no more bacteria growth) and increase the life of filter.
3. The ion exchange resin reduces heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
4. Granulated Active Carbon(GAC) or Coconut Shell Carbon media reduces chlorine, pesticides and cancer-causing chemicals, such as TTHMs, toxaphene, and benzene.
You can upgrade cartridge to a Arsenic + Chloramines removing filter, Fluoride + Chloramines removing filter , or an Alkalizing cartridge that will also make water more alkaline.
Comparison with other leading brands:
* Its NSF certified Eagle Redox Alloy media reduce many contaminants, iron, mercury, chromium, lead, copper, nickel, hydrogen sulfide, and inhibits bacterial growth, algae, fungus, and other organisms.This is very important since bacterial growth is a common problem with many other water pitchers.
* Scientific studies show bisphenol A (BPA) can play havoc with hormones. The chemical is associated with adverse health effects: prostate and breast cancer, immune system dysfunction, early puberty in females, and higher rates of miscarriage. Most recently, a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association linked, for the first time, ‘normal’ levels of bisphenol A in a large human population in the U.S. with higher risk of heart disease and diabetes.
Don't forget to add an extra replacement cartridge to your order of a Crystal Quest Carafe Water Filter!
Product Manufacturer Reference ID: CQE-PI-00600, CQE-PI-00601