The Undersink Water Filter Triple with Fluoride Removal by CRYSTAL QUEST is a 3-cartridge, 8-stage filtration setup consisting of a Carbon Block cartridge, Fluoride removal cartridge and the standard 6-stage cartridge containing the Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and KDF resin layers. The Carbon Block cartridge is widely used in filtering organic solvents and mercury while simultaneously removing chlorine, bad taste and odor, and organic chemicals/contaminants from water. It also extends the filter life of the other cartridges as being the pre-filter. The fluoride removal cartridge is effective in situations where fluoride is very high. This is where the fluoride removal cartridge plays its role. To achieve the best fluoride reduction, water must have a longer contact time with the filtration media. The fluoride filter uses the advanced CQ-900 media resin designed to remove not only fluoride but also lead and arsenic. The added combination of Coconut Shell Carbon or Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) and Eagle Redox Alloy media increases the systems' effectivity in removing hundreds of other contaminants from your drinking water. Undersink water filter systems do not add clutter to your kitchen as it works behind visibility. This compact, triple cartridge system is your best option to remove fluoride and other contaminants from your drinking water.
Fluoride is commonly known to be used on dental products. It is a naturally occurring element which is present in water and soil at varying levels. Municipal water treatment plants commonly add fluoride to the water for prevention of tooth decay and maintain a regulated concentration for safety. Today, fluoride has found its way to our homes in more ways you can imagine. From dental products to food, beverages, medicines and even utensils that cause an increase of fluoride content in food. Fluoride may cause health problems if present in public or private water supplies in amounts greater than the drinking water standard set by EPA. According to the EPA, exposure to excessive consumption of fluoride over a lifetime may lead to increased likelihood of bone fractures in adults, and may result in effects on bone - leading to pain and tenderness. The last thing you want is fluoride in your water.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Triple cartridge, 8 Stages of filtration.
- One fluoride removal filter for better reduction.
- Carbon Block filter to fight volatile organic chemicals(VOC's) and other contaminants.
- Infused with Aluminum Oxide media for fluoride, lead and arsenic removal.
- Combined with advanced Coconut Shell Carbon or Granulated Active Carbon(GAC) and KDF(Eagle Redox Alloy) media technology.
- Compact system that fits neatly under your kitchen sink.
- Filter media combination removes hundreds of contaminants, reduces fluoride below 0.5 ppm.
- Easy install, comes with an attractive faucet and hardware's for setup.
- Variable multi-stage filter setup for different filter capacity.
||• Bad Taste and Odor
||• Rust and Corrosion
||• E. Coli
||• Chlorine Taste & Odor
|• Volatile Organic Carbon(VOC) compunds
|Undersink-W14F-PLUS *(CQ-RC-PL-10, CQE-RC-04002)
|Undersink-W14F-ULTRA *(CQ-RC-UL-10, CQE-RC-04003)
||15"x14"(10"+4" to change cartridge)x5"|
|Filtration Removal Capacity:
||4500 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1000 to 1500 Gallons)*|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):
||0.3 - 0.5 gpm |
||4-10, optimum performance at 5 pH|
||Fluoride&Carbon filter 6-12 months/6-stage PLUS 2-3 years|
* As high as 11000 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.
- Easy to use and install on all standard sinks, just need a bit of space under counter.
- Best Fluoride Reduction at 0.3 - 0.5 gallons per minute flow.
- Includes filter system, carbon block cartridge, fluoride reduction filter cartridge, 6 stage Eagle Redox filter cartridge, faucet, filter wrench, installation hardware
- Note: high pH and high bicarbonate levels reduce the capacity - above 100 ppm bicarbonate, reduction by 50%; above 200 ppm, reduction by 75%.