Help & Info
Water filters really work! You guys are the best!
Whole House Water Filter 20"
Brand: Crystal Quest
List Price: $349.00
Our Price: $199.00
Weight: 12 lb
Ships in 2-3 days
Filter cartridge(s) included
20" Whole House Water Filter by Crystal Quest is a 6 stage filtration system guaranteed to deliver healthy, better-tasting water for your family. This is a 20"x2.5" single cartridge filtration system using the standard multi-stage(6-stage) cartridge. The 20" cartridge units offer more contact with water for a much more effective and efficient filtration process in a compact setup. Its slim design allows it to be installed in areas where space is a primary concern.
These Whole House Filters are the most comprehensive and cost effective systems available in the market today. They are engineered for maximum filtration and maximum performance with minimal maintenance. This multi-filtration system easily handles your tough water problem providing you with great tasting, safer, softer, cleaner, better tasting water while removing hundreds of other contaminants. Great for homes, apartments, or office use!
Key Features and Benefits:
- 6 stages of filtration.
- 80,000 gallons of quality water.
- Compact, easy cartridge change and installation.
- Easily connects to your kitchen faucet.
* Install Dimensions: 7"L x 6.5"W x (24"H +4" to change cartridge)
|Dimensions:(LxWxH)||7" x 6.5" x 25" *|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F(5°C) - 60°F(15°C)|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||40 psi (2.7 bar) - 60 psi (4.1 bar)|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||2.5-5 gpm|
|Filter Capacity(gallons):||80,000 gal|
|Filter Life(months):|| MultiStage(12-36)|
|Fittings, Water Line(NPT input/ output):||1/2", 3/4" or 1" inch|
|End Caps:||Polypropylene #5|
|Netting:||Food Grade High-density Polyethylene|
- We recommend installing a pressure reducing valve before the System. This will reduce the water pressure flow to the system and will prevent pressure build-up on the system when not in use.
- Comes with wall bracket and pressure release valve.
- Available at 1/2", 3/4" or 1" inch NPT input/ output (water line diameter).
- Manufactured from FDA-compliant materials.