Chlorine eXact Z Photometer
List Price: $219.00
On Sale For: $159.00
Weight: 1 lb
Introducing the Chlorine eXact Z Photometer, an economic electronic water meter that can test chlorine. EZ Chlorine Photometer is ideal for residential, commercial, and municipal water testing, where precise Chlorine measurements are required. Make sure your loved ones are drinking and using safe water by frequently testing your water for chlorine.
The eXact Chlorine Water Meter offers 5 standard methods of chlorine detection (4500-Cl G DPD , 4500-CLO2 D DPD compliant). Tests for Free Chlorine, Combined Chlorine, Total Chlorine, High Range Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide. No glass, no powders and no tablets , and accurate results within 0.01 resolution.
How to Use EZ eXact Chlorine Photometer:
1. Turn the meter on and select an appropriate test by pressing MENU button.
2. Remove a test strip for chosen test from the bottle. Don't forget to recap the bottle immediately.
3. Rinse the CELL, which is located in the top of the meter, at least 3 times with water to remove residue and prevent cross-contamination. Finally, fill it with 4 ml of water sample.
4. Zero meter - press ZERO button untill 0.00ppm is displayed. Sample is ready for testing.
5. Dip strip into a water sample in a CELL, and immediately press READ button to start reading. This will start a 20 second countdown. Move strip back and forth in water sample. Remove and discard when timers shows 1.
6. Read the results.
With a 4 mL sample cell it's environmental friendly using less chemicals than the ordinary 10 ml test.
The meter provides accuracy you can rely on, minimum variation, and fast results (uses 20 second test method) at 0.01 resolution.
About eXact Chlorine Water Meter
(no loose glass or plastic cells; simply fill or dip into water)
(safe & reliable reagent dispersion)
(weighs only 6 oz with batteries installed)
(recyclable parts & uses 60% less reagents than 10mL sample tests)
Mfg number: 486204
2 year Manufacturer Warranty
Designed in U.S.A., assembled in Taiwan.
|eXact Micro Photometer Warranty (pdf)||1.07 MB|