Help & Info
Water filters really work! You guys are the best!
CrystalQuest Faucet Water Filter Chrome
Brand: Crystal Quest
Our Price: $27.95
Weight: 2.2 lb
Filter cartridge(s) included
|Enjoy delicious, healthy water straight from your tap with CRYSTAL QUEST® Faucet Mount Water Filter - Chrome finish design.
Faucet Mount Filtration System is the most advanced water filtration system for healthier, great-tasting water, right from your tap. The CRYSTAL QUEST® Faucet Mount Water Filter is the only leading brand with 5 stages of filtration ensuring you the cleanest and purest tasting water directly from your tap. Its space-saving design allows you to maintain easy access to your sink. It is quick and easy to install and use. The system reduces chlorine, bad tastes and odors from your water with its 5 stages of filtration. It filters up to 2,000 gallons (6-12 months) of water to ensure you have quality drinking water. Its Chrome finish adds elegance and texture to your kitchen.
Key Features and Benefits:
Consumer Digest "Best Buy" for 2012!
• 5 stages of filtration
• Ingenious space-saving design that allows for easy access to your sink all the time.
• Quick and easy to install and use, attractive, convenient, and effectively removes many contaminants from water.
• Reversible filter cartridge.
• Conveniently provides 2,000 gallons (6-12 months)* of quality water.
• Filtered and unfiltered water in an easy turn knob.
• Style and elegance in chrome finish.
Turn a knob to get filtered or unfiltered water.
Filtered water comes out from the bottom of the unit.
Unfiltered water flows through your kitchen faucet.
Filter Replacement Cartridge for this White Faucet water filter is a 5-stage filter that is designed to remove hundreds of contaminants from water.In Stages 1 and 5, pre and post one-micron filter pads are used to remove suspended particles from water - such as silt, sediment, cyst, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter Stage 2 is Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC), which reduces bad tastes and odors, pesticides and chemicals that are linked to cancer risks Stage 3 is Ion Exchange Resin, which reduces heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness (pH) In Stage 4 water passes through a combination of KDF 55 and KDF 85 to reduce iron, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, lead, other dissolved metals and hydrogen sulfide, and prevents growth of bacteria, algae, fungi, scale, and other microorganisms.
* This product is manufactured using Ion Exchange Resin that meets standard ANSI 61/42 Water Quality Association Seal Certified, GAC which meets standard ANSI 42 NSF Certified, KDF which meets standard ANSI 61/42 Certified, and pre and post-micron filter pads which are from ISO 9001 approved manufacturer.
Manufacturer's Product Number: CQE-FM-00501