Another of Crystal Quests' Inline Water Filter but with much more filtration power - Fluoride Removal. The Inline 7-Stage Water Filter with Fluoride Removal
is not only designed for use on refrigerators with ice-makers and/or water through the door but may also be used with water fountains, water coolers, commercial coffee makers and ice machines as well. Enjoy the most advanced and effective water Filters in the market.
Easy to install, convenient and effective. The InLine 7-Stage Water Filter with Fluoride Removal is installed on the water line that is connected to your fridge and can be used with almost any refrigerator brand. High pressure quick-connect fitting can be used on either 1/4" o.d. copper or plastic tubing. Can be manufactured with 3/8" which would require additional conversion package to be ordered.
Crystal Quests' Fluoride media can be used over a wide pH range with the filtered pH generally being increased. The resulting pH will vary based on existing water conditions.
Key features and Benefits:
- 7-Stage Filtration Process that includes 2-one micron filter pads, ERA-6500, ERA-9500 and coconut shell GAC.
- Dedicated filtration stage with fine-mesh pre-resin media in the unit to reduce fluorides below 0.5 ppm. This is processed by the Crystal Quest CQ-900 Fluoride, Arsenic and Lead Selective Media.
- Capacity is up to 6,000 ppm with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm feed.
- Fits almost any refrigerator brand.
- Micron filtration for bacteria, rust and sediment removal.
- KDF filtration for 99%+ chlorine removal.
Crystal Quest CQ-900 is a high capacity synthetic absorbent media that is highly selective for fluoride, arsenic and lead. The extremely high surface area and pore distribution gives this media the highest possible operating capacity and lowest possible leakage. It removes metals through a combination of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media, thus the removal is not dependent on ion exchange and has a uniform particle size similar to ion exchange resins. It has minimal shrinkage or swelling and low pressure loss. This media is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range.
* Note: high pH and high bicarbonate levels reduce capacity - above 100 ppm bicarbonate, reduction by 50%; above 200 ppm, reduction by 75%.We also have a fluoride removal only system
|Manufacturer Reference ID:||CQE-RF-00705|
|Dimensions:||5"L x 14"H (10"+4" to change cartridge) x 5"W|
|Operating Pressure:||20-60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Operating Temperature:||40-90 degrees F|
|Max Flow Rate(gpm):||0.3-0.5 gallons per minute|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4 inch|
|Filter Capacity:||1 year|