The CRYSTAL QUEST® In-line Refrigerator B-series is one of the most convenient way to get clean, pure, great tasting water and ice cubes straight from your refrigerator. It is not only designed for use on refrigerators with ice-maker and/or water through the door, this system can also be used on water fountains, water coolers and coffee makers. The B-series comes with 3 variants, each boasting of large filtration capacity.
Easy to install, convenient and effective.
The Inline Refrigerator Water Filter is installed on the water line that is connected to your fridge and can be used with almost any refrigerator brand. High pressure quick-connect fitting can be used on either 1/4" o.d. copper or plastic tubing. More information about how refrigerator water filter works
.Key Features and Benefits:
• 6-stage water filtration.
• Fits almost any refrigerator brand.
• Micron filtration for bacteria, rust and sediment removal.
• KDF filtration for 99%+ chlorine removal.
• Ion exchange resin removes heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
• GAC or Coconut Shell Carbon filtration for organic contaminants removal, as well as chemicals, pesticides, VOCs, bad taste and odor removal.
Micron rating: 5 nominal
Water flow rate: 1-1.5 gallons per minute
|Series SKU||Diameter ||Height ||Weight ||Filtration Capacity ||Replacement Cycle(approx) |
|Refrigerator-B-PLUS||4"||10.5"||3.25 lbs||10,000 gallons||1 to 3 years|
|Refrigerator-B-ULTRA||4"||10.5"||4.25 lbs||20,000 gallons||2 to 4 years|
|Refrigerator-B-ULTIMATE||4"||10.5"||5.25 lbs||30,000 gallons||3 to 5 years|
Product Manufacturer and Other Reference ID's: PLUS CQE-RF-00700 / CQERF00700 , ULTRA CQE-RF-00701 / CQERF00701 , ULTIMATE CQE-RF-00702 / CQERF00702