Want a Reverse Osmosis quality water without the tank and without any waste water?
The Voyager Dual Inline Water Filter System
by CRYSTAL QUEST can provide Reverse Osmosis quality water with its 2 cartridge system that includes one cartridge for Utrafiltration(UF) and another for a standard 6-stage filtration process. The Ultrafiltration membrane removes colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, parasites protozoa and pyrogens, (e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), organic molecules larger than .01 Micron size, pesticides and herbicides, hardness in water and salts, and most other water contaminations known today. The Ultrafiltration process is most effective where water is biologically unsafe or may have bacteria or other biological contaminants. Combined with the 6-stage cartridge, you have a 7-stage filtration system that effectively removes hundreds of contaminants from water and eliminates impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. This solid state water filter uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon(GAC) with Eagle Redox Alloy and more.
Quick, convenient and easy to install. Small enough to be installed under most kitchen counters and sinks. This Water Filter System can also be applied for use with coffee machines, water fountains, refrigerators and water coolers. This optional installation will need the refrigerator/ice maker hook-up
Key Features and Benefits:
- 7-stage total filtration system.
- Ultrafiltration cartridge that is effective in the removal of biological contaminants.
- A solid state filter cartridge which uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon(GAC) with Eagle Redox Alloy and more.
- Conveniently provides 10,000 gallons of water.
- 1-3 years filter life, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.
- Easy installation.
|Dimensions:||10" x 14" x 5"|
|Filtration Capacity:||10,000 gallons|
|Filter Life:||1-3 years|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F - 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(PSI):||20 PSI - 60 PSI|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||0.5(gpm)|
|Water line size:||1/4"(also available in 3/8")*|
* Please provide a note during checkout if you need 3/8".