Water Test Kit for City Water
List Price: $29.95
Weight: 0.2 lb
Temporary sold out
WaterSafe City Water Test Kit. Comprehensive at-home water test that will show if your drinking water contains unsafe or undesirable amounts of one or more of the following 8 contaminants: Bacteria, Lead, Pesticides, Nitrates, Nitrites, Chlorine, pH, and water hardness. Test for 1 water source. Use in the bathroom or kitchen, ideally where no aerator is attached to the faucet.
City Drinking Water Test Kit Desired Values:
EPA maximum contaminant levels and/or guidelines:
Before you begin...
1. Keep tests out of reach of children and pets. Do not ingest anything from this test kit. Do not drink water sample used for testing. Store and use at room temperature (60-86 F)
2. Do not open packets or a vial until you are ready to perform the tests.
3. Do not use on hot water or water containing bleach detergents.
4. Do not re-use any part of the test kit.
5. Read and follow all instructions carefully.
WaterSafe City Water Test Kits WS-425B for tap drinking water are using up-and-coming technology of test strips for accurate at-home water testing. They are fast, affordable, and provide lab quality results in comfort of your home within minutes (except bacteria test). With this Testing Kit, you can learn many things about your tap water: find if you have hard water, detect high amounts of chlorine, check if lead levels are unusually high, see if your water is acidic, alkaline or balanced via pH test.