Undersink Ceramic Filter Triple by Crystal Quest is a 3-cartridge, 8-stage filtration setup consisting of a Carbon Block cartridge, Ceramic filter cartridge and the standard 6-stage cartridge containing the Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and KDF resin layers. The Carbon Block cartridge is widely used in filtering organic solvents and mercury while simultaneously removing chlorine, bad taste and odor, and organic chemicals/contaminants from water. It also extends the filter life of the other cartridges. Ceramic water filters are an inexpensive and effective type of water filter that rely on the small pore size of ceramic material to filter dirt, debris, and bacteria out of non-chlorinated water source such as well water. This unit reduces harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal Coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia). It also reduces bad taste and odor, sediment, and asbestos. Ceramic filters are an excellent way of ensuring microscopic organisms like bacteria and cysts don't enter into your drinking water. The added combination of Coconut Shell Carbon or Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) and Eagle Redox Alloy media increases the systems' effectivity in removing hundreds of other contaminants from your water.
Undersink water filter systems do not add clutter to your kitchen because they work behind visibility. This compact, triple cartridge system is quick and easy to install and use. It is the best option to remove contaminants lower than 0.5 microns from water. The system you need for high quality, great tasting and healthy drinking water for your family!
Key Features and Benefits:
- Triple cartridge, 8 Stage filtration process.
- One ceramic filter, 0.5 micron filtration.
- Carbon Block filter to fight volatile organic chemicals(VOC's) and other contaminants.
- Combined with advanced Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and KDF(Eagle Redox Alloy) media technology.
- Compact system that fits neatly under your kitchen sink.
- Filter media combination removes hundreds of contaminants.
- Easy install, comes with an attractive faucet and hardwares for setup.
- Dependable and built to last for years.
|• Aluminum||• Cysts||• Mercury||• 99.9% of Chlorine Taste & Odor|
|• Bad Taste and Odor||• Dirt||• Nickel||• Methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE)|
|• Benzene||• Giardia||• Pesticides||• Polychlorinated biphenyl (PCBs)|
|• Cadmium||• Heavy Metals||• Rust and Corrosion||• Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM)|
|• Chromium||• Herbicides||• Sand|
|• Copper||• Insecticide||• Sediment|
|• Cryptosporidium||• Lead||• Silt|
|Dimensions(LxHxW):||15"x14"(10"+4" to change cartridge)x5"|
|Primary Media:||Ceramic, Carbon Block|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F - 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||20 psi- 60 psi|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||0.5 gpm|
|Micron Rating:||less than 0.5|
|Filter Capacity:||10,000 gallons(6 Stage)|
|Filter Life(months):||12-36 months(6 Stage)/ 6-9 months(Carbon Block)|
- When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering, Please note the type of tubing used to ensure compatibility.
- Includes filter system, ceramic filter cartridge, carbon block filter, multi-stage cartridge, faucet, filter wrench, installation hardware.