Undersink Triple Ultrafiltration Water Filter by CRYSTAL QUEST is a 3-cartridge, 8-stage filtration setup consisting of a UF membrane, solid carbon cartridge, and the standard 6-stage cartridge containing the Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and KDF resin layers. UF utilizes a semi permeable membrane - a thin layer of material capable of separating substances when a driving force is applied across the membrane. It is a pressure-driven barrier to suspend solids, bacteria, viruses, endotoxins and other pathogens producing water with very high purity and low silt density. Solid carbon cartridge is for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents. The added combination of Coconut Shell Carbon or Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) and Eagle Redox Alloy media increases the systems' effectivity in removing hundreds of other contaminants from your tap water. This system is mainly designed for use with private wells but is also usable for tap or municipally treated water. Undersink water filter systems do not add clutter to your kitchen as it works behind visibility. This compact, triple cartridge system is your best option to get reverse osmosis quality water without the tank and without any waste water.
Ultrafiltration(UF) is an important purification technology used for the production of high-purity water. UF is effective for the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, parasites protozoa and pyrogens, (e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), and other organic molecules larger than .01 Micron size and most other water contaminations known today. Also removes pesticides and herbicides, as well as the hardness in water and salts. Ultrafiltration filter is required if water is biologically unsafe or may have bacteria or other biological contaminants.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Triple cartridge, 8 Stage filtration process.
- One Ultrafiltration Membrane for better reduction.
- Carbon Block filter to fight volatile organic chemicals(VOC's) and other contaminants.
- Combined with advanced Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and KDF(Eagle Redox Alloy) media technology.
- Compact system that fits neatly under your kitchen sink.
- Filter media combination removes hundreds of contaminants.
- Easy install, comes with an attractive faucet and hardwares for setup.
|• Aluminum||• Copper||• E. Coli||• Lead||• Sand|
|• Bacteria||• Cryptosporidium||• Fecal Coliform||• Mercury||• Sediment|
|• Cadmium||• Cysts||• Giardia||• Nickel||• Silt|
|• Chromium||• Dirt||• Heavy Metals||• Salmonella||• Streptococcus Faecalis|
|Dimensions(LxHxW):||15"x14"(10"+4" to change cartridge)x5"|
|Filtration Capacity/Life:||10,000 gallons/12 months (Carbon Block 3-9 months)|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||0.5 gpm |
|Primary Media: ||Ultrafiltration membrane, Carbon Block|
|Operating Temperature (°F):||40°F - 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(PSI):||20 psi - 60 psi|
|Fitting Size(inches):||1/4"(Also available in 3/8")|
|End Caps:||Polypropylene #5|
|Netting:||Food Grade High-density Polyethylene|
* if 3/8" needed, additional conversion package should be ordered.
- This is a FilterWater.com original filter combo configuration.
- When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering, Please note the type of tubing used to ensuire compatibility.
- Includes filter system, UF membrane, carbon block, 6-stage cartridge, faucet, filter wrench, installation hardware.