Saltless Water Conditioner and Anti-Scale system Eagle A 2000-FG by Crystal Quest is a Whole House application with 4 stages of filtration process that can deliver softer water and trouble free operation for many years. A new break-through technology designed to remove water hardness without the use of salt. This new technology is designed to convert calcium in water(which is a main element found in hard water) into calcite crystals of nanometer size, which no longer cause lime deposits. The calcium then is simply rinsed away. The whole system is composed of 3 20" filter cartridges and a Fiber Glass w/ Stainless Steel Jacket Tank solely filled with the Eagle Anti-Scale media. Engineered for maximum performance with minimal maintenance, the Eagle 2000FG is the most advanced, comprehensive and cost effective Anti-Scale system available in the market today.
When water has lots of calcium and/or magnesium, it is called "hard". Calcium creates scale deposits in water lines, on faucets and bathroom fixtures. This leads to higher heating and energy costs, increased usage of cleaning agents and detergent, and high repair costs of appliances. Scale can also be a source for bacteria to grow, which can be a health concern in drinking water applications. Crystal Quest Eagle Anti-Scale systems offers your family safer, cleaner, better tasting water. It removes impurities that can stain your sinks, showers and tubs, ruin your clothes, corrode your plumbing and appliances and offend your taste buds.
The system also removes existing scale deposits from pipes and heat exchange surfaces, which is called descaling, and can further protect the system from future formation of scale. After the old calcium deposits are removed a 30 to 80 micron thick corrosion preventing layer is formed. This layer forms because of the reaction of the nano surface of the crystals and the metallic surface of the pipes. This is comparable to the green layer of verdigris on a copper roof. As soon as the protective layer is formed it can no longer grow bigger but it creates complete protection. So, it can pay for itself in days!
Eagle A 2000-FG Anti-Scale Water Conditioner Features and Benefits:
- 4 Stage Filtration.
- Includes Ultrafiltration for the production of high-purity water.
- Complete scale prevention in all pipes, on appliances and other plumbing surface exchangers.
- 100% removal of old calcium deposits in all pipes, on appliances and other plumbing surface.
- Formation of a layer for corrosion prevention.
- No electricity required.
- Easy installation and setup.
- No salt, chemicals or regeneration.
- No backwashing means no wasted water and no drain to install.
- Perfect where salt-based softeners are banned or undesired.
- Nearly maintenance free.
|Eagle 2000FG Variants|
| Model/SKU||Tank Size ||Capacity ||Design Flow Rate(gpm) || Resin/ft³|
| CQE-WH-02132|| 10" x 54"|| 750,000|| 15 gpm|| 1.5|
| CQE-WH-02133|| 12" x 52"|| 1,000,000|| 20 gpm|| 2.0|
|Manufacturer ID:|| CQE-WH-02132/CQE-WH-02133|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F(5°C) - 100°F(38°C)|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||20 psi (1.4 bar) - 125 psi (8.6 bar)|
|Tank:||Fiber Glass w/ Stainless Steel Jacket/Poly resin|
|Fittings(inch): ||3/4" and 1" NPT input/output|
|Bypass Valve(inch):||3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel|
|End Caps:||Polypropylene #5|
|Netting:||Food Grade High-density Polyethylene|
- Installation of the Eagle 2000 Anti-Scale Water Conditioner is identical to installation of our Eagle Whole House water filter systems with manual head. The document is provided below.
- All components are the highest quality in the industry and NSF approved.