Countertop Water Filter Stainless 20" by CRYSTAL QUEST is a countertop system equipped with a 6 stage filtration replaceable cartridge. The system sits side by side with your faucet giving you an instant option to have filtered and none filtered water in one location. It offers great taste and pureness by eliminating impurities of tap water. The perfect solution for any household, it is quick and easy to install - attractive, convenient, and effective system that removes many contaminants from water. Stages of filtration involves Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and (KDF)Eagle Redox Alloy media and more to effectively remove hundreds of contaminants. It's stainless steel finish provides elegance and modern texture to your kitchen. Control water flow from unfiltered to filtered easily using its predesigned diverter valve that comes with the package. Its tall design allows for 80,000 gallons of filter capacity. Great for homes, apartments or office use.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 6 stages of filtration.
- 99%+ chlorine removal.
- Coconut Shell Carbon or Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) and Eagle Redox Alloy media fights hundreds of other contaminants.
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.(Counter Top Filter Installation Instructions)
- Comes with a diverter valve, switches between filtered and unfiltered water.
- Quick and easy to use, stylish and convenient.
- Elegant design with stainless steel finish.
|Dimensions:||24 inches (height) x 5 inches (width)|
|Filtration Capacity:||80,000 gallons|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F - 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||20 psi - 60 psi |
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||0.75 gpm|
|Filter Life(months):||36-60 months|
- Installs without tools on any standard faucet.
- Stainless steel filtration systems may need periodic maintenance to prevent corrosion from hard water, water with high levels of nitrates and high levels of iron. To prevent and rid your system of corrosiveness, quarterly cleaning should be done. This can be done using 9% white vinegar and warm water. Sumps and caps (as applicable), should be cleaned and rinsed well.