Eagle 2000-FG Whole House Filter
Price: $1,395.00 - $1,650.00
Brand: Crystal Quest
Weight: 200 lb.
Ships in 3-5 days
Filter cartridge(s) included.
As Low As $39 Per Month details
Capacity: 750,000 gallons.
Flow rate: 9-11 gpm.
Capacity: 1,000,000 gallons.
Flow rate: 11-13 gpm.
Eagle 2000FG Whole House Water Filter with a Manual Backwash is a significant upgrade over Multi-Media and Carbon systems. Provides great tasting water at any faucet in your home. Removes hundreds of contaminants from water. Great for home, office or light commercial use. System comes in two different sizes , medium (for 1-3 baths) and large (for 3-6 baths).
Crystal Quest Eagle 2000 Water Filter has 14 stages of filtration:
- First stage, water flows through a 20" sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. Also extends the life of the water filter and prevents damage
- In stages 2 and 4,water flows through 2 beds of Redox (Oxidation/reduction process) media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc. Representing a new and unique way of water processing medium which by its natural process of electrochemical oxidation/reduction and adsorption action reduces and/or remove many unwanted contaminants from water. It is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (REDOX) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized. Iron and hydrogen sulfide are oxidized into insoluble matter and attaches to the surface of the media. Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are also removed from the water by this process. They are attracted to the surface of the media, much like a magnet. The media inhibits bacterial growth throughout the entire unit.
- In stage 3, Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- In stage 5, water passes through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzine), pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water, bad taste, and odors from your drinking water.
- In stage 6 and 7, Water travels through a special blend of natural Infra-Red and mineral balls to improve its qualities.
- In stage 8 and 9, water travels through special blend of natural calcium carbonate medias which will alkalize/ionize and remineralizes water and raise the pH level of your water. It reduces acidity in the body and will produce natural calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium ions that can be absorbed 100% in the human body. These Essential Minerals are vital to humans.
- In Stage 10, water travels through bed of gravel. It provides back-washing support & polishes off the water.
- In stage 11 and 12 water flows through two powerful magnet (greater than 12,000 Gauss) creates magnetic field in filter for magnetic resonance activation of the water. This process lowers surface tension, increases solubility and absorption. This process also alter the physical characteristics of water-borne minerals so they don’t cling to pipes or equipment surfaces , to help control lime/scale build-up plumbing corrosion protection.
- In stage 13 water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents)
- In stage 14, water passes through a .01 micron Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane. Ultrafiltration (UF) is an important purification technology used for the production of high-purity water. UF is effective for the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, parasites, protozoa and pyrogens (e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), other organic molecules larger than .01 micron, and most other water contaminants known today.
- Maximum Flow Rates: 1.5 cu.ft. 9-11 GPM, 2 cu.ft 10-13 GPM (gallons per minute)
- The system connects to the main line of your home
- Easy to replace resin media approximately every 5-7 years for 750,000 gallon and 7-10 for 1,000,000 gallon unit
- Easy Filter Changes
- Requires only periodic backwash to keep unit in top condition
- Available in 3/4" and 1" NPT (input/output water line diameter)
- Fully shipped with filtration media already in the tank
Product numbers: 750,000 gallons CQE-WH-02104 ; 1 million gallons CQE-WH-021053/4" or 1" Stainless Steel bypass valve - please specify water line diameter at checkout!
|Whole House Manual Head Installation Instructions (pdf)||0.85 MB|