Dual Inline TDS Meter measures the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your water filtration system at any time. Ideal for testing the effectiveness of Reverse Osmosis systems. Measures Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in water.
DM-1 Inline Dual TDS Monitor Features:
- DM-1 Monitor Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
- DM1 TDS Inline Water Monitor comes Factory Calibrated: meters are calibrated with a NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with John Guest Quick-Connect T-fittings as shown.
- Installs quickly and easily.
This is a typical TDS, Total Dissolved Solids Scale , what you can expect your water to be.Specifications
Range: 0-9990 ppm
Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2"
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
Manufacture Warranty: 1 year
Comparable to BM-TDS reverse osmosis inline TDS monitor.
Use DM-1 TDS Meter to determine when the filters need to be changed.