Water Softener Cartridge 10"
by CRYSTAL QUEST is a revolutionary water softening cartridge that provides softened water in a convenient 10"x2.5" cartridge-style design. Uses a bed of sodium form cation resin beads
to reduce total dissolved solids(TDS) or hardness (ca/mg) and scale deposits. This convenient design means that softened water can be provided at point of use - with an undercounter system, or in a countertop model. Requires standard 10"x2.5" water filter housing to operate. This is an excellent choice for lime scale removal and lime scale problems. Softened water can be provided easily and cost-effectively.
This filter will fit into any standard 10"x2.5" under sink or counter top filter housing.
Q: Can Water Softening Cartridge be regenerated?
A: Yes it can. Use kitchen salt (or potassium chloride) and room temperature water.
1. Soak cartridge for 30 minutes in salt water
2. Rinse or soak cartridge for 30 minutes in salt-free water
3. Shake cartridge well. Rinse it.
4. Install cartridge into a housing and flush it - run water through it for 5-10 minutes.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Convenient and space-saving cartridge style design.
- Uses Sodium Form Cation Resin to fight TDS.
- Cartridge can be regenerated.
- Reduces total dissolved solids(TDS) or hardness (ca/mg) and scale deposits.
|Dimensions:||9 3/4 inches (length) x 2 7/8 inches (outside diameter)|
|Softening Capacity:||805 grains or 13,760 ppm|
Gel Type Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F(5°C) - 100°F(38°C)|
|Operating Pressure(PSI):||20 PSI (1.4 bar) - 125 PSI (8.6 bar)|
|Design Flow Rate:||1-1.5(gpm)|
|Micron Rating:||5 nominal|
|End Caps:||Polypropylene #5|
|Netting:||Food Grade High-density Polyethylene|