Help & Info
Water filters really work! You guys are the best!
Fluoride Countertop Water Filter
Brand: Crystal Quest
Our Price: $97.00
Dimensions: 12" x 5"
Weight: 5 lb
Ships in 2-3 days
Filter cartridge(s) included
Fluoride Countertop Water Filter by Crystal Quest is a single cartridge system with 7 stages of filtration. The single cartridge is infused with the standard 6 stage(multi stage) filtration added with a bed of Fluoride Removal resin containing Synthetic Aluminum Oxide adsorbant media specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead and Arsenic. The added combination of Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) and Eagle Redox Alloy media increases the systems' effectivity in removing hundreds of other contaminants from your tap water. Counter-top water filter systems installs in seconds and sits on the kitchen counter for water on demand. This compact, single cartridge system is your best option for fluoride removal and other contaminants from your drinking water.
Fluoride is commonly known to be used on dental products. It is a naturally occurring element which is present in water and soil at varying levels. Municipal water treatment plants commonly add fluoride to the water for prevention of tooth decay and maintain a regulated concentration for safety. Today, fluoride has found its way to our homes in more ways you can imagine. From dental products to food, beverages, medicines and even utensils that cause an increase of fluoride content in food. Fluoride may cause health problems if present in public or private water supplies in amounts greater than the drinking water standard set by EPA. According to the EPA, exposure to excessive consumption of fluoride over a lifetime may lead to increased likelihood of bone fractures in adults, and may result in effects on bone - leading to pain and tenderness. With all these, the last thing you want is fluoride in your drinking water.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 7 Stage filtration process.
- Fluoride Removal resin also effectively removes lead and arsenic.
- Combined with advanced Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and KDF media technology.
- Filter media combination removes hundreds of contaminants.
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet. (Counter Top Filter Installation Instructions)
- Comes with a diverter valve, switches between filtered and unfiltered water.
- Quick and easy to use, stylish and convenient.
|Fluoride Filtration Capacity:||2700 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 600 to 900 Gallons)|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F - 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||20 psi - 60 psi|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||0.3-0.5 gpm|
|Micron Rating:||25 nominal|
|Filter Life(months):||12 months|
- High pH and high bicarbonate levels reduce capacity - above 100 ppm bicarbonate, reduction by 50%; above 200 ppm, reduction by 75%.
- Unit can be requested with a fluoride only cartridge, CQ-R24-10.
- Recommended flow rate for best fluoride removal: 0.5 gpm.
- Available in white or chrome finish.