Aries Phoenix Laboratory Water Purification System
Phoenix Laboratory Ultrapure Water Purification System by Aries can produce Ultrapure Type I water for labs and universities at 18.2 MΩ.cm (megohm-cm). Comes from a highly reputable US-based manufacturer.
System comes without Reverse Osmosis (RO) pre-filtration. In order to produce high quality Ultrapure Type I or II water, you would need an RO+DI system or Distillation feed to this unit. We offer a full line commercial RO systems, from 500 to 10,000 gallons per day capacity.
Ultrapure Type I Lab Water System Features
Ready to use this as an top of the line protection to your home's drinking water? Here's a Storage Tank Kit, ready to be installed to provide you with a much larger range of applications. Filtered water will be stored and drawn from the tank, eliminating regular Whole House RO system's drawbacks such as low pressure and low flow.
System Flow Diagram:
DI water feed, if present. If not present, we can custom build and/or configure one of our Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems to fit your needs and application. Contact us for further information.
- Four Different Models: PHX-AD-S-1,PHX-AD-S-2,PHX-AD-R-1,PHX-AD-R-2
- Two or three cartridges
- 2.5 Liters per minute of 18.2 MΩ.cm (megohm-cm)
- Electronic control panel that displays filter life and water quality.
- Weight: 42 lbs dry ( 23 kg dry) / 47 lbs operational (25 kg operational)
- Dimensions: 21.5" x 18 1/4" x 18 1/4" (H x W x D ) or 61 cm x 46 cm x 47 cm
- Easy Maintenance & Operation: feature a compact design and have all of their components strategically located for easy access and inspection.
- Comes with 120 V / 60 Hz, available with 220 V / 50 Hz (inquire).
CE compliant. Made in USA
|Aries Phoenix Lab Water System Specifications (pdf)||0.63 MB|
|Phoenix Lab Water Flow Diagram (image)||0.16 MB|