6-stage Water Filter Cartridge
Buy two, get free shipping!
6-stage Filter Cartridge by CRYSTAL QUEST, a standard 10"x2.5" replacement filter cartridge that is commonly utilized in different combo-filtration systems. It is the main workhorse cartridge for CRYSTAL QUEST's filter systems that uses the 10"x2.5" filter cartridge housing. It is best used for low-flow applications such as counter top and under sink setups. Inside this filter cartridge is a combined bed of advanced filtration media that targets hundreds of contaminants from your drinking water. The water treatment technology applied by both Coconut Shell Carbon or Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) and KDF Media ensures that water comes to you at the cleanest and purest state.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 6 Stage filtration process.
- Combined media for wider range of contaminants.
- Fits in most Crystal Quest Filtration applications.
- Equipped with Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and advance KDF media.
- Variant specification for different filtration capacity.
|SKU||Filtration Capacity (up to)||Filter Life|
|PLUS (CQ-RC-PL-10, CQE-RC-04002)||10,000 gallons||1-3 years|
|ULTRA (CQ-RC-UL-10, CQE-RC-04003)||20,000 gallons||2-4 years|
|ULTIMATE (CQ-RC-UM-10, CQE-RC-04004)||30,000 gallons||3-5 years|
* The main difference between the 3 cartridges is the amount of KDF / Eagle Redox media (which is a mix of copper and zinc) used. Less expensive cartridge will have more charcoal and less Redox, and more expensive cartridges will have more Redox.
|Operating Temperature (°F):||40°F (5°C) - 100°F (38°C)|
|Operating Pressure(PSI):||20 psi (1.4 bar) - 60 psi (4.2 bar)|
|Design Flow Rate (Gallons per Minute, gpm):||0.3 gpm - 0.5 (suggested)|
|Micron Rating:||1 nominal|
|Filter Life(months):||6-12 months|
|End Caps:||Polypropylene #5|
|Netting:||Food Grade High-density Polyethylene|
NSF Standard 42
NSF Standard 61
|Influent (unfiltered) Water test results (pdf)||0.1 MB|
|Filtered Water test results (pdf)||0.1 MB|