Carbon Block Filter CQ-R5 by Crystal Quest is a standard 10"x2.5" 5-micron Coconut Shell Carbon Block replacement filter cartridge CCBC-10. Carbon Block simultaneously removes chlorine, bad taste and odor, and organic chemicals that contribute to taste and odor while providing the particulate filtration and dirt-holding capacity of an efficient 5µm nominal sediment filter. The extrusion process allows the production of a carbon block with more carbon, but a lower pressure drop. A long-lasting filter that continues to remove sediment, chlorine, bad taste and odor, and organic contaminants from water, aqueous solutions or suspensions during its life span. CQ-R5 Carbon Block filter is also widely used in filtering organic solvents, and mercury.
This standard-size coconut shell CCBC 10 inch carbon cartridge is widely used in countertop, under sink, reverse osmosis, residential water filtration systems, and in pool water filtration. R5 is also refered to as charcoal water filter.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 5 micron filter.
- Removes chlorine, bad taste and odor, and organic chemicals.
- Can filter organic solvents and mercury.
- Can be used in countertop and undersink systems.
- Will fit into different systems by a variety of manufacturers.
|Dimensions:||9-3/4" x 2-7/8"|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F - 180°F|
|Micron Rating:||5 nominal|
|Filter Life(months):||6-9 months|
- This CCBC10 carbon cartridge will fit into many different systems by a variety of manufacturers. Examples of systems it can be used in: Kenmore Ultrafilter and Undersink 625384540 42-34373 and 42-34370;
- Manufactured from FDA-compliant materials.