- Residential Systems
- Commercial Systems
- Bottleless Coolers
- Water Tests
- Filters & Media
List Price: $325.00
Weight: 6.2 lb
Filter cartridge(s) included.
Brondell Cypress Countertop Water Filtration System is a 3-stage filtration countertop machine. This system utilizes three separate advanced water filters, dramatically reducing industrial chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, turbidity, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), microorganisms, and bad tastes and odors. Reduce harmful chemicals like Atrazine; Chlorobenzene; Trihalomethanes; Methoxychlor; Endrin; 2,4-D; Benzine; DBCP and Aesthetic Chlorine from your tap water for a healthier home and family.
Brondell Cypress BR-H630 comes with standard DIY kit that you can install in under 10 minutes. The provided faucet diverter fits 99% of home faucets or, alternatively, you can setup the water connection under your sink with an available T-valve(sold separately). H2O+ Cypress countertop water filtration system delivers the convenience of sleek design coupled with powerful triple filtration technology, eliminating wastewater, storage tanks, and complex installation. Experience continuous refreshing filtered water at the push of a button with the fastest, easiest, and most elegant high quality filtration system available by Brondell!
Key Features & Benefits:
- One year limited warranty.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Refer to the owner's manual for specific installation instructions, limited warranty, user responsibility, and parts and service availability.
- For parts and service availability, please contact Brondell.
- The estimated replacement time of filter, which is a consumable part, is not an indication of quality guarantee period, but it means the idealtime of filter replaement. Accordingly, the estimated time of filter replacement may be shortened in case it is used in an area of poor water quality.
Tested and Certified
|Brondell Cypress Owner Manual (pdf)||5.71 MB|