Doulton Imperial Sterasyl OBE W9220406 is a 10" x 3" replacement cartridge, micro filter with a high level of efficiency in removing fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity. These OBE(open on both ends) cartridges are designed to fit industry standard 10 inch filter housings for countertop and under sink systems.
Imperial Sterasyl W9220406 is a highly efficient ceramic micro filter which provides genuine sub micron filtration of drinking water. Sterasyl is manufactured with the highly consistent and controlled pore structure necessary to remove a wide range of water borne contaminants over the life of the cartridge. The ceramic shell is infused with silver which serves as a disinfectant and inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives each cartridge enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilising properties.
All Doulton ceramic candles and cartridges are cleanable and bacteriostatic - that is, self sterilizing for bacteriologically safe cleaning and handling.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Fits in standard 10 inch filter housings.
- Self sterilizing and cleanable filter element.
- Ideal for RO guard and post filtration, and complimentary to UV systems.
- Highly effective barrier to particles and pathogens at 0.2 microns.
- Long Life/Long term value due to it's washable features.
- Enhanced anti-bacterial properties as ceramics contain trace elements of silver to inhibit microbiological growth.
- Tested with live Cryptosporidium to a removal efficiency > 99.999%
* Will vary depending on water quality and usage.
||3 inch D x 10 inch L (fits most standard 2.5 x 10 housings)|
|Primary Filter Media:
|Micron Rating, Nominal/Absolute(Micron):
||0.5 to 0.8 micron / 0.9 micron|
||10 psi - 125 psi|
||40ºF - 100ºF|
|Operating ph Range:
||5.5 ph - 9.5 ph|
|Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):
||1.33 gpm (5 liters per minute)|
|Filter Capacity(Gallons, gal):
||12 months (Recommended change frequency) *|
|Free Chlorine Removal(2mg cl/l challenge):
||>95% under gravity / >50% under pressure|
- Product specifications may change as a continuing product development by the manufacturer.
- The Doulton Imperial Sterasyl W9220406 Ceramic Filter is NSF Certified for Standards 42 & 53.
- Recommended Cleaning Frequency every 3 months or when water flow rate is noticeably lower.
- Some restrictions apply to the sale and shipping of ceramic filters in the states of California, Iowa, Massachusetts or Wisconsin.