Doulton Imperial Sterasyl W9220406 replacement cartridge is a 10x2.75 micro filter with carbon layer (GAC) , Sterasyl open-end filter + Carbon block + Heavy metals removal cartridge.
Doulton Imperial Sterasyl W9220406 OBE Ceramic Filter features:
The Doulton W9223002 is a replacement filter for countertop and under sink systems that use standard housings. It is a ceramic candle cartridge manufactured by Doulton featuring activated carbon core and a Sterasyl ceramic outer shell. It is placed inside a filter housing and is attached via plastic connector. Three stages of filtration, reduces suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria and organics, chlorine and improves taste and odor.
Filter is self-sterilizing , bacteriostatic which means there's no bacteria growth in carbon layer. We recommend cleaning this cartridge when water considerably slows down.
- Filter size: 2 3/4" x 9 3/4" (fits 10"x2.5" standard housings)
- Micron Rating: 0.9 micron nominal
- Greater than 99.99% efficiency at 0.5 - 0.9 micron
- Capacity: 2600 gallons
- No release of carbon fines
- Flow rate: 0.5 - 0.75 gpm
- Pressure: 10 - 100 PSI
- Working temperature range: 41ºF (5ºC) - 100ºF (38ºC).
Manufacturer's Product Number: W 9220406
Made in England.