Help & Info
Water filters really work! You guys are the best!
Countertop Ceramic Water Filter Triple Stainless Steel
Brand: Crystal Quest
Weight: 8 lb
Ships in 2-3 days
Filter cartridge(s) included
Countertop Ceramic Water Filter Triple Stainless Steel by Crystal Quest is a 3-cartridge, 8-stage filtration setup consisting of a Carbon Block cartridge, Ceramic filter cartridge and the standard multi stage cartridge containing the Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and KDF resin layers. The Carbon Block cartridge is widely used in filtering organic solvents and mercury while simultaneously removing chlorine, bad taste and odor, and organic chemicals/contaminants from water. It also extends the filter life of the other cartridges. Ceramic water filters are an inexpensive and effective type of water filter that rely on the small pore size of ceramic material to filter dirt, debris, and bacteria out of non-chlorinated water source such as well water. This unit reduces harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal Coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia). It also reduces bad taste and odor, sediment, and asbestos. Ceramic filters are an excellent way of ensuring microscopic organisms like bacteria and cysts don't enter into your drinking water. The added combination of Coconut Shell Carbon or Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) and Eagle Redox Alloy media increases the systems' effectivity in removing hundreds of other contaminants from your water.
The stainless steel finish adds elegance to its design and will match perfectly if you have a chrome themed kitchen or faucets. This is a perfect solution for any household.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 8 stages of filtration.
- One ceramic filter, 0.5 micron filtration.
- Carbon Block filter to fight volatile organic chemicals(VOC's) and other contaminants.
- Combined with advanced Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and KDF(Eagle Redox Alloy) media technology.
- Filter media combination removes hundreds of contaminants.
- Easy install, comes with an attractive faucet and hardwares for setup.(Counter Top Filter Installation Instructions)
- Dependable and built to last for years.
- Elegant design.
|Dimensions(LxHxW):||15"L x 13"H x 5"W|
|Filtration Capacity:||10,000 gallons|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F - 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||20 psi - 60 psi|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||1 gpm|
|Micron Rating:||0.5 (less than)|
|Filter Life(months):||12-24 months|
- This counter top system installs in seconds and sits on the counter top for water on demand.