- Residential Systems
- Commercial Systems
- Bottleless Coolers
- Water Tests
- Filters & Media
Weight: 1 lb
Doulton W9223002 Ultracarb Slimline Cartridge OBE is a 10" x 2" ceramic replacement filter cartridge with 4 stages of filtration. This is the cartridge version of the Ultracarb Ceramic candle and is a replacement filter for countertop and under sink systems that use standard housings. Doulton Ultracarb elements have an additional ion exchange media which reduces toxic Lead and other harmful heavy metals. This cleanable filter element is designed to remove suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria, hydrogen sulphide, and lead.* OBE - (open both ends - for use in industry standard type housings)
UltraCarb W9223002 is produced from Sterasyl ceramic which is fitted with both an activated carbon block and an ion exchange resin insert. Inside the ceramic shell is a post-filter which is manufactured by combining a zeolite metal ion reduction medium, granular carbon, and powdered carbon to form a tightly packed matrix. Activated carbon is very effective at removing chlorine and organics from water and the ion exchange resin specifically removes lead from water. The Ultracarb filter cartridge is ideal for RO guard and post filtration.
All Doulton ceramic candles and cartridges are bacteriostatic - that is, self sterilizing for bacteriologically safe cleaning and handling.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Product specifications may change as a continuing product development by the manufacturer.
- Candles have a domed end and a plastic mount on the top to fix them into the filter housing while cartridges (OBEs) have a plastic mount and rubber washer at both ends.
- Ceramic filter cartridges can be scrubbed clean to extend their life. Recommended Cleaning Frequency every 3 months or when water flow rate is noticeably lower.
- Some restrictions apply to the sale and shipping of ceramic filters in the states of California, Iowa, Massachusetts or Wisconsin.
- NSF certified to standards 42(Free Chlorine removal) and 53(Lead and Turbidity reduction).
Tested and Certified
|Doulton Water Filters (pdf)||0.86 MB|