- Residential Systems
- Commercial Systems
- Bottleless Coolers
- Water Tests
- Filters & Media
List Price: $199.00
On Sale For: $149.00
Weight: 3 lb
Filter cartridge(s) included.
Doulton HCPS Countertop Water Filter with Ultracarb ceramic replacement cartridge is a countertop system connected to the faucet using a diverter valve. This system uses a 10x2 micro filter with carbon layer(GAC) ceramic candle and an advanced 4-stage filtration design that can provide up to 300 litres per hour of clean drinking water. The multi layer Ultracarb ceramic candle helps remove Pathogenic Bacteria, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, sediment particles up to 0.5 microns, chlorine taste/odor and harmful heavy metals such as lead. No doubt this is one of the top performing water filter cartridges on the market.
Doulton HCP Countertop Water Filter W9331032 is extremely easy to install and uninstall, making it portable. You can have the comfort of having access to filtered and unfiltered water within your reach. It is the ideal solution for people who move house on a regular basis, for example students, business people, or diplomats.
All Doulton ceramic candles and cartridges are bacteriostatic - that is, self sterilizing for bacteriologically safe cleaning and handling.
Key Features & Benefits:
This Doulton water filtration system include:
- Product specifications may change as a continuing product development by the manufacturer.
- Should be fitted with any 10 inch long x 2 inch diameter Doulton short mount filter candle.
- Ceramic filter candles can be scrubbed clean to extend their life.
- Some restrictions apply to the sale and shipping of ceramic filters in the states of California, Iowa, Massachusetts or Wisconsin.
- NSF certified to standards 42(Free Chlorine removal) and 53(Lead and Turbidity reduction).
Tested and Certified
|Doulton Ultracarb cartridge specifications (pdf)||0.96 MB|
|Doulton HCP Filter Specifications (pdf)||0.68 MB|