6-Stage Countertop Water Filter, White
Filter cartridge(s) included.
Our top selling, single cartridge, Mega 6-Stage Countertop Water Filter by CRYSTAL QUEST. A kitchen counter purification system equipped with a 6-stage filtration replaceable filter. The system sits side by side with your faucet giving you an instant option to have filtered and none filtered water in one location. It offers great taste and pureness by eliminating impurities of tap water. The perfect solution for any household, it is quick and easy to install and use. It is one of the most attractive and convenient systems that effectively removes a large number of contaminants from water.
This water filter provides a flow rate of 0.5-0.75 gallons per minute. It can accommodate a filter with a 10,000 gallon, 20,000 gallon, or 30,000 gallon capacity, depending on your choice. Control water flow from unfiltered to filtered easily using a diverter valve that comes with the package. Great for homes, apartments or office use.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 6 stages of filtration.
- A diverter valve near the aerator switches between filtered and unfiltered water.
- 99%+ chlorine removal.
- Easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- Installation requires no tools on any standard faucet.
- Replacement cartridge has variable configuration based on filtration capacity.
- This solid state water filter uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon(GAC), Eagle Redox Alloy and more.
|SKU||Filtration Capacity (up to)||Filter Life|
|W9-PLUS [ CQE-CT-00103 ] *(CQ-RC-PL-10, CQE-RC-04002)||10,000 gallons||1-3 years|
|W9-ULTRA [ CQE-CT-00104 ] *(CQ-RC-UL-10, CQE-RC-04003)||20,000 gallons||2-4 years|
|W9-ULTIMATE [ CQE-CT-00105 ] *(CQ-RC-UM-10, CQE-RC-04004)||30,000 gallons||3-5 years|
* Cartridge SKU
|Dimensions:||5"L x 13"H x 5"W|
|Capacity:||(Refer Above Table)|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F (4.4°C) - 90°F (32.2°C)|
|Operating Pressure(PSI):||20 PSI - 60 PSI|
|Design Flow Rate:||0.5 gallons per minute(best performance)|
|Filter Life(months):||12-24(Plus), 24-36(Ultra), 36-60(Ultimate)|
* This product is manufactured using Ion Exchange Resins that meet standard ANSI 61/42 WQA Seal Certified, GAC which meets standard ANSI 42 NSF Certified, KDF which meets standard ANSI 61/42 Certified, and pre and post one-micron filter pads which are from ISO 9001 approved manufacturers.
|Influent (unfiltered) Water test results (pdf)||0.1 MB|
|Filtered Water test results (pdf)||0.1 MB|