eXact® Cyanide Water Test Kit is designed to monitor effluent and surface water quality. The eXact Cyanide Kit requires as little as 2 minutes for cyanide colorimetric analysis. Contains two water test strip bottles, 50 strips each, a microuvette.
How to Use Cyanide Water Test Kit
1. Add 2 ml sample to microuvette
2. Dip #1 test strip into a water sample of for thirty (30) seconds (this procedure adjusts the pH of sample and converts to cyanogen chloride).
3. Dip #2 test strip into a sample for thirty (30) seconds.
4. View #2 strip for blue color to determine semi-quantitative concentration.
5. After 10 minutes, match color in cuvette to color chart for quantitative cyanide concentration.
Color matching can also be using a colorimeter or spectrophotometer for more precise determination.
USEPA accepted for reporting water and wastewater analyses*Detection sensitivity: 0.01 ppm (mg/L) with a range of 1.0 ppm (mg/L).
Contains two 50 test strip bottles.
Manufacturer's product number: 484003
US Patent pending.