Want a Reverse Osmosis quality water without the tank and without any waste water?
The Voyager Triple Inline Water Filter System
by CRYSTAL QUEST has an 8-stage filtration process
that can provide Reverse Osmosis quality water plus protection from agricultural and industrial waste. Its 3 cartridge system includes one cartridge for Utrafiltration(UF)
, another for a standard 6-stage filtration process and a Carbon Block cartridge
. The Ultrafiltration membrane removes colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, parasites protozoa and pyrogens, (e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), organic molecules larger than .01 Micron size, pesticides and herbicides, hardness in water and salts, and most other water contaminations known today. The Ultrafiltration process is most effective where water is biologically unsafe or may have bacteria or other biological contaminants. Carbon Block (Coconut Shell) simultaneously removes chlorine, bad taste and odor, and organic chemicals that contribute to taste and odor, while providing the particulate filtration and dirt-holding capacity of an efficient 5µm nominal sediment filter. This solid carbon cartridge is also effective in removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents. Combined with the 6-stage cartridge, you have an 8-stage filtration system that effectively removes hundreds of contaminants from water and eliminates impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. These solid state water filters use the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon(GAC) with Eagle Redox Alloy and more.
Quick, convenient and easy to install and use. Great for homes, apartments or office use. Small enough to be installed under most kitchen counters and sinks.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 3 separate cartridges for 8-stage total filtration system.
- Ultrafiltration cartridge that is effective in the removal of biological contaminants.
- Solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- A solid state filter cartridge which uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon(GAC) with Eagle Redox Alloy and more.
- Conveniently provides 10,000 gallons of water.
- 1-3 years filter life, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.
- Easy installation.
|Dimensions:||10" x 14" x 5"|
|Filtration Capacity:||10,000 gallons|
|Filter Life:||UF and 6-Stage: 1-3 years / Carbon Block: 6-9 mos.|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F - 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(PSI):||20 PSI - 60 PSI|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||0.5(gpm)|
|Water line size:||1/4"(also available in 3/8")*|
* Please provide a note during checkout if you need 3/8".