Help & Info
Water filters really work! You guys are the best!
Multi-Media Whole House Water Filter
Brand: Crystal Quest
Weight: 50 lb.
Ships in 3-5 days
Filter cartridge(s) included
1 - 2.5 bathrooms.
Capacity: 500,000 gallons
2 - 3.5 bathrooms.
Capacity: 750,000 gallons.
Capacity: 1,000,000 gallons.
Multi-Media Whole House Water Filter provides you with great tasting water. Filter removes hundreds of contaminants from water. System comes in three different sizes for small, medium and large homes. Great for home, office or light commercial use. Automatically backwashing purification system, which cleans itself on specified intervals set on the electronic controller to keep it in top performing condition.
Multi-Media Water Filter Specifications
This unit is installed where main line enters your house, and provides Clean Drinking Water everywhere in your home!
Crystal Quest Multi-Media Home Water Filter has 5 stages of filtration:
- First stage, water flows through a 20" sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. Also extends the life of the water filter and prevents damage
In stages 2 and 3,water flows through 2 beds of Redox (Oxidation/reduction process, also known as KDF ) media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc. Representing a new and unique way of water processing medium which by its natural process of electrochemical oxidation/reduction and adsorption action reduces and/or remove many unwanted contaminants from water. It is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (REDOX) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized. Iron and hydrogen sulfide are oxidized into insoluble matter and attaches to the surface of the media. Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are also removed from the water by this natural process of electrochemical process. They are attracted to the surface of the media, much like a magnet. The media also prevents bacteria from growing throughout the entire unit.
In stage 4, water passes through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzine), pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water, bad taste, and odors from your drinking water.
- In stage 5 water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents).
Affected by West Virginia chemical spill? This unit can remove 4-methylcyclohexane methanol, or Crude MCHM , and can be shipped with Expedited delivery!
Multi-Media Whole House System features:
- Flow Rates: 1 cu.ft - 9 GPM, 1.5 cu.ft. 10-11 GPM, 2 cu.ft 11-13 GPM (gallons per minute)
- The system connects to the main line of your home
- Easy to replace resin media approximately every 3-5 years for 500,000 gallons, 4-6 years for 750,000 and 5-8 years for 1,000,000 gallons unit
- Easy Filter Changes
- Requires only periodic backwash to keep unit in top condition (typically once or twice a month).
- Available in 3/4" and 1" NPT (input/output water line diameter)
- Fully shipped with filtration media already in the tank
- Low voltage transformer
Product numbers: 500,000 gallons CQE-WH-01113 ; 750,000 gallons CQE-WH-01114 ; 1 million gallons CQE-WH-01115
Self-backwashing Solid state Automatic microprocessor with LED display. Fleck Electronics control valve system that automatically removes the trapped contaminants within the filter bed and washes them down the drain. 1/4" water line connector to drain (water line is not included).
3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel bypass valve - please specify water line diameter at Checkout