GE Osmonics TFM-100 RO Membrane
Brand: GE Osmonics Desal
List Price: $48.99
On Sale For: $39.95
Dimensions: 11 7/8" x 1.8"
Weight: 1 lb
GE Osmonics Pentair TFM-100 RO Membrane is a 12" x 2" replacement cartridge providing 100 gallons per day of pure water and can fit RO systems that use standard Thin Film Composite Membranes(TFM/TFC) with capacities between 24 and 150 gallons per minute. This GE Osmonics RO membrane reduces lead, mercury, chromium, nitrates and many other pollutants and contaminants. Primarily a residential class RO filter, the TFM-100 membrane can also handle commercial applications in restaurants, vending machines, pharmaceuticals, laboratories and electronics.
Pentair TFM-100 is manufactured with "Membrane-Separation Technology" which employs crossflow filtration where captured impurities on the membrane are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream. Cross-flow filtration across the membrane then divides the flow into two outflow streams: the cleansed permeate feed and the concentrate or reject stream. This flow provides continuous cleaning that prolongs membrane life and reducing maintenance costs.
Membrane elements by GE are the brand of choice for most demanding applications. GE drinking water filters reduce many pollutants and contaminants with a premium membrane process that removes particles 100,000 smaller than human hair. The elements deliver outstanding performance and long-lasting operation.
Key Features & Benefits:
*Nominal performances are based on a 500 ppm softened tap at 65 psig (4.48 bar), 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery after 24 hours. Individual element flux may vary ± 15.
** Filters and membrane elements are not to be installed on microbiologically unsafe water supplies. Membrane Elements by GE are not certified to sanitize water, remove cysts, bacteria, or viruses. Filter and membrane element performance can be affected by fluctuations in water quality.
Fits following Brands: PENTEK, U.S. Water ( US Water ), Culligan, Ametek, US Filter, American Plumber, Kinetico, Watts Watts and more.
GE 100 gpd membrane is identical to the Filmtec TW30-1812-100 (which is made in U.S.A.).
- Depending on stock, you may also receive M-T1812A100 ( MT1812A100 ) membrane, which is identical item.
- This membrane is a 100 gpd, thin film reverse osmosis membrane that replaces the following part numbers: GE 3007133, GE TFM-100, GE TFM100AK, GE TFM-100NT, GE TFM100NT, and Desal 1221122.
- The GE Desal TFM-100RO Membrane is not chlorine resistant. A chlorine taste and odor reduction water filter must be used before the RO membrane if chlorine is present in your water supply.
- The DESAL-TFM-100 does not reduce fluoride.
- This TFM Membrane Element is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for material safety requirements only.
- Manufactured by Pentair.
Tested and Certified
|GE Residential Membranes manual (pdf)||0.13 MB|