Crystal Quest Pitcher Replacement Filter
The best value you can find in a portable water filter system. Three cartridges are available, standard 4-stage filter, Arsenic and Fluoride removal. The only one in its class, one micron filter cartridge with an output capacity of 2,000 gallons(approx). This is designed for Crystal Quest Pitcher Water Filters' clear and blue variants CQE-PI-00600 and CQE-PI-00601.
3 Filter Options:
1. 4-stage Standard (white) - see Filtration steps and diagram below.
2. With Arsenic Removal (yellow) - removes Arsenic along with chlorine, chloramines, their by-products, inorganic compounds, heavy metals, while reacting with hardness in your water to enhance alkalinity.
3. With Fluoride Removal (purple) - takes out Fluoride along with chlorine, chloramines, their by-products, inorganic compounds, heavy metals, while reacting with hardness in your water to enhance alkalinity.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Filters up to 2,000 gallons of quality drinking water
- 6-12 months filter life(depending on water consumption and condition)
- Easy to install
- Eagle Redox Alloy®(KDF55 and KDF85) technology reduces heavy metals.
- • Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) or Coconut Shell Carbon reduces chlorine and chemicals linked to cancer.
Outperforming any other cartridge currently on the market.
|Culligan PIT-1||Brita Grand||PUR Ultimate|
|Filter Life (months)||6-12||2||2||2|
|Filter Life (gallons)||2,000||50||40||40|
Filter Cost (approx.)
Cost of Ownership (2 years supply)
Want more details on which contaminants are being removed from your drinking water? Our Pitcher is very similar (only smaller) to our top performing 6-stage cartridge used in countertop and under sink systems. Click here for more details on that product.
* Its NSF certified Eagle Redox Alloy media reduce many contaminants, iron, mercury, chromium, lead, copper, nickel, hydrogen sulfide, and inhibits bacterial growth, algae, fungus, and other organisms.This is very important since bacterial growth is a common problem with many other water pitchers.
Product Manufacturer reference ID's: CQE-RC-04047, CQERC, CQE RC, CQERC04047