Help & Info
Water filters really work! You guys are the best!
Iron and Manganese Whole House Filter Dual
Brand: Crystal Quest
Weight: 200 lb.
Ships in 3-5 days
Filter cartridge(s) included
Capacity: 750,000 gallons
10"x54" each tank
Capacity: 1,000,000 gallons
12" x 52" each tank
A combination of a Iron, Manganese and Hydrogen Sulfide Removal and A Whole House Water Filter. This unit works in situation where water has iron content and / or rotten egg odor, and a high quality water filtration is desired.
A backwashing system comes in 2 different sizes for smaller or larger homes.
Water travels through 6 stages of filtration:
- First, water travels through a 20" sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. Also this extends the life of water softeners and water filters, and prevents damage to control valves or pumps.
- Next, water travels through a 1.5 or 2.0 cubic foot tank that has Iron, Manganese and Hydrogen Sulfide removal media, with an Automatic Microprocessor Control valve (The longer amount of time that the water is in contact with the media, the more effective is the conditioning and filtering of the water.)
- In stages 3 through 5, water travels through a patented KDF redox media ERA-9500 and ERA-6500, and GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) tank. This is our standard whole house filter unit that is capable of removing hundreds of contaminants from water (if present).
- Finally, water travels through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for a final conditioning of the water and removing any remaining contaminates and VOC's which may be in the water.
Both tanks are automatically backwashed into a drain or outside. There are no harsh chemicals, the system is environmentally friendly!
Iron and Hyrdogen Sulfide Whole House Filter Dual features:
Backwash capacity handles tanks
- Poly Glass™ mineral tank
- Riser style 1" internal flow distributor
- Solid state microprocessor with LED display Electronics control valve
- Solid state microprocessor with LED display. Time of day, remaining capacity, regeneration cycle in process
- Compact turbine meter
- Downflow or upflow regeneration cycles
- NOVRAM valve status and memory backup
up to 12" diameter for softener applications, 10" for filter applicationsDouble backwash capability
Iron, Manganese, Sulfide and Whole House Filter Filter System properties:
- Chrome sleeve/jacket - Polyester fiberglass tank
- 3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel Bypass Valve
- certified component
- Maximum temperature 212 F
- Maximum free chlorine 1 PPM
- Flow Rate: 11 GPM for 1.5 cu.ft., 13 GPM for 2 cu.ft.
Sediment filter cartridge and Solid carbon cartridge life: 6-8 months
Iron and Manganese media replacement after: 1.5 cu.ft - 5-7 years, 2 cu.ft - 7-8 years