Fluoride and Whole House Filter Dual Tank
Price: $2,770.00 - $3,035.00
Brand: Crystal Quest
Weight: 200 lb. or more
Ships in 3-5 days
Filter cartridge(s) included.
As Low As $77 Per Month details
Flow rate: 9-11 gpm
Tank size: 10" x 54"
Flow rate: 10-13 gpm
Tank size: 12" x 52"
A combination of a Home Fluoride Removal and A Whole House Water Filter. This unit works in situation where a fluoride reduction is desired in a whole house or commercial application, along with a high quality water filtration.
A backwashing system comes in 2 different sizes for smaller or larger homes. Virtually maintenance-free, install and set up once and it will run for years , producing purified drinking water across your home or business. Just don't forget to periodically replace pre and post filters.
Water travels through 6 stages of filtration:
- First, water travels through a 20" sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. Also this extends the life of water softeners and water filters, and prevents damage to control valves or pumps.
- Next, water travels through a 1.5 or 2.0 cubic foot Fluoride removal media tank with an Automatic Microprocessor Control valve (The longer amount of time that the water is in contact with the media, the more effective is the conditioning and filtering of the water.)
- In stages 3 through 5, water travels through KDF-85, KDF-55 and GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) tank. This is our standard whole house filter unit that is capable of removing hundreds of contaminants from water (if present).
- Finally, water travels through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for a final conditioning of the water and removing any remaining contaminates and VOC's which may be in the water.
Key Features and Benefits
- Poly Glass™ mineral tank with 10 year manufacturer warranty
- Electronic Backwash Control Valve with LED display, Pentair Fleck 5600, with 5 year warranty
- Backwash can be set to day of the week, time of day, remaining capacity, regeneration cycle in process.
- Compact turbine meter
- Downflow or upflow regeneration cycles
Backwash capacity handles tanks up to 12" diameter for softener applications, 10" for filter applications
Double backwash capability
- Chrome sleeve/jacket - Polyester fiberglass tank
- 3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel Bypass Valve
- NSF-certified component
- Maximumfree chlorine 1 PPM
- Maximum Flow Rate: 11 GPM for 1.5 cu.ft., 13 GPM for 2 cu.ft.
- Riser style: 1" internal flow distributor
- Backwash Controllers: two Pentair Fleck 5600
- NOVRAM valve status and memory backup
- Use on cold water line only!
Filters Life: Sediment cartridge and Solid carbon cartridge: 6-8 months
Fluoride media remove after: 1.5 cu.ft - 5-7 years, 2 cu.ft - 7-8 years
|Whole House Installation Manual (pdf)||2.09 MB|
|Dual Tank System Installation Diagram (pdf)||2.47 MB|
|Fleck 5600SXT Control Valve Specifications (pdf)||0.22 MB|
|Fleck 5600SXT Control Valve Manual (pdf)||2.73 MB|