Undersink Ceramic Water Filter by Crystal Quest is an undersink specialty filter that reduces microscopic contaminants from non-chlorinated water source such as well water. Ceramic water filters are an inexpensive and effective type of water filter, that rely on the small pore size of ceramic material to filter dirt, debris, and bacteria out of water. This unit reduces harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal Coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia). It also reduces bad taste and odor, sediment, and asbestos. Ceramic filters are an excellent way of ensuring microscopic organisms like bacteria and cysts don't enter into your drinking water. Undersink water filter systems do not add clutter to your kitchen as it works behind visibility. This compact system is quick and easy to install and use. The filter will ensure you have high quality, great tasting and healthy drinking water in your home!
Key Features and Benefits:
- Effectively removes harmful bacteria and microorganisms.
- Reduces bad taste and odor, sediment, and asbestos.
- Easy to use and install on all standard sinks. Installs neatly under the sink.
- Comes with attractive faucet and all necessary installation hardware.
- Cleanable/Washable ceramic filter cartridge(up to 30 times).
|Dimensions(LxHxW):||5"x14"(10"+4" to change cartridge)x5"|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F - 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||20 psi- 60 psi|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||0.5 gpm|
|Micron Rating:||less than 0.5|
|Filter Capacity:||10,000 gallons|
|Filter Life(months):||12-24 months|
- When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering, Please note the type of tubing used to ensure compatibility.
- Includes filter system, ceramic filter cartridge, faucet, filter wrench, installation hardware.