Nitrate MultiStage Countertop Filter Without Cartridge by Crystal Quest is a disposable countertop filter system with 7 stages of filtration. Its primary media is a layer of Nitrate-selective resin. Nitrate reduction is 90% to 95% and breakthrough is not affected by sulfate levels. Nitrates(NO3) are commonly used as fertilizer for agricultural industries. It comes into water supplies through the nitrogen cycle rather than via dissolved minerals. It is one of the major ions in natural waters. Most nitrate that occurs in drinking water is the result of contamination of ground water supplies by septic systems, feed lots, and agricultural fertilizers. This countertop system helps protect you and your family from this harmful chemical. The added combination of Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and Eagle Redox Alloy media increases the systems' effectivity in removing hundreds of other contaminants from your tap water. Countertop water filter systems installs in seconds and sits on the countertop for water on demand. The filter media's housing allows for substantial amount of filtration, enabling more contact time with water for better filtration. This water filter is convenient, quick and easy to use. Great for homes, apartments of office use.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 7 stage filtration.
- Effectively removes nitrate.
- Coconut Shell Carbon or Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) and Eagle Redox Alloy media fights hundreds of other contaminants.
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.(Counter Top Filter Installation Instructions)
- Comes with a diverter valve, switches between filtered and unfiltered water.
- Quick and easy to use, stylish and convenient.
- Maintenance-free, disposable.
- Can be backwashed semi-annually.
|Dimensions(LxHxW):||3.5"L x 10.5" H x 3.5" W|
|Nitrate Filtration Capacity:||3000 ppm of nitrates as CaCO3|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F - 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||20 psi - 60 psi |
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||0.3-0.5 gpm|
|Filter Life(months):||12-36 months(10,000 gallons or when the flow of water slows down considerably)|
|Color/Finish:||White/Beige(Black color is no longer available.)|
- Installs without tools on any standard faucet.
- Warning: not suitable for well water with high nitrate or iron levels!