- Residential Systems
- Commercial Systems
- Bottleless Coolers
- Water Tests
- Filters & Media
Brand: HM Digital
Dimensions: 7.3" x 1.3" x 1.3"
Weight: 0.6 lb
COM-100 TDS Water Meter is a handheld waterproof EC/TDS/Temp Combo Meter. Ideal for all water quality testing, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more. This Electronic Water Tester measures Total Dissolved Solids(TDS) and Temperature with high precision. The COM-100 is a professional level EC/TDS meter at an unbeatable price.
Key Features & Benefits:
7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches (18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm)
0 - 9990 µS
0 - 8560 ppm (mg/L)
0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
0-99: .1 µS; 100-999: 1 µS; 1000-9990: 10 µS
0-99: .1 ppm; 100-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm
EC to TDS Conversion Factor:
Pre-programmed, non-linear conversions for KCl, 442 or NaCl solutions, selected by the user.
Automatic (ATC) with three temperature coefficients.
Digital calibration by push button.
After 5 minutes.
Detachable, with platinum electrodes.
Waterproof (submersible); floats
3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included), model LR44
Approximately 100 hours of usage (high ranges use greater power consumption)
90.7g (3.2 oz) without case
- Meter is shipped with the default reading in EC using the KCl temperature coefficient and the temperature reading in Celsius.
- HM Digital TDS meters come factory calibrated and are ready to use. They are designed to stay consistent. However, after prolonged usage, it may help to recalibrate your meter using a commercial standard NaCl-based solution, which is approximately, 0.5 µS of conductivity.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Immerse the meter into the calibration solution. If the meter does not read within 2% of the calibration solution, adjust the reading by inserting a mini screwdriver (not included) into the trimmer pot (the hole on the back of the meter). Turn the trimmer clockwise to increase the reading and counterclockwise to decrease the reading. Note that the adjuster is very sensitive.
- Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard.