TDS-3 is a TDS Water Meter With Carrying Case. Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip. TDS3 Water Tester measures the amount of Total Dissolved Solids in water and other solutions.
TDS 3 Water Meter Features:
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- TDS Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Also available in "x10" mode: reads in increments only of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
TDS Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius (also available in 10 ppm)
Accuracy: +/- 2%
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years
HM Digital TDS3 meters come factory calibrated and are ready to use. They are designed to stay consistent. However, after prolonged usage, it may help to recalibrate your meter using a commercial standard NaCl-based solution, which is approximately, 0.5 µS of conductivity.
Immerse the meter into the calibration solution. If the meter does not read within 2% of the calibration solution, adjust the reading by inserting a mini screwdriver (not included) into the trimmer pot (the hole on the back of the meter). Turn the trimmer clockwise to increase the reading and counterclockwise to decrease the reading. Note that the adjuster is very sensitive.